Monday, December 06, 2010

Countdown Box no.6

Here is todays box from Jan of Jansartyatcjourney. Poor Jan has been waiting oh so patientlyfor her own stash of boxes to arrive in the post. Heard today that they are safely gathered in so that is a relief.

Jan has decorated her box in a pretty christmas robin fabric and old lace. It looks really stunning. My photo on this cold snowy morning (yes we have had a fresh fall of snow) doesn't do it justice. Inside was this cute little crystal angel with a clip atached for hanging from a bag or mobile phone case. Thankyou Jan . I love it.



Here is my box no 6. It does what it says on the tin. What you see is what you get!

I have changed to using craft card for the boxes and after wasting rather a lot on boxes which when made up were lop sided I invested in a Scor-Pal. Oh what joy. Lovely scor lines exactly the right spacing apart! I decorated the box with a material reindeer and made a felt tree hanging with a second one. Lyneen has already let me know that she has received him.

Still having fun with my punches on the back of the box.
P.S. The lovely Tracy of Daily Bubbles has found my Gingerbread man safe and sound in Pennsylvania. I don't know who is the more excited of us , Tracy in finding him or me opening my emails this morning telling me the good news. Thankyou so much Tracy for tracking him down for me. You are forever in my debt!

9 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Mrs. A. These are just the most stunning creations, so beautiful with lots of detail in them. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Faye said...

I Loooooooove this reindeer, he is so cute! xxx

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

love the robin paper...and happy you tracked down your gingerbread fella.

Sherry said...

Jan's box is gorgeous - I'm sorry I didn't get one of hers.

Love your reindeers, even have red noses!

Glad Gingerbread man has turned up - I thought for a moment he may have been waylaid by the Police along with Tractor boy!

Linda said...

Such a pretty one today! And your reindeers really make me smile! They look so happy!

Linda said...

How pretty...I love the crystal angel! Your reindeer are adorable!

Sunset97 said...

i love your reindeers...!! :)
lol...i'm not sure who was more excited between the two of us...lol and you are very welcomed...i had fun looking for him and even more fun when i finally found him...:) thanks so much for your sweet comments...on here and on my blog... :)

i guess i need to be going to bed since it is 2:15 am my time... have a great day!

tracy

Zue said...

What pretty boxes. My favourite is the top one with the lace.
Sue xx

Erica said...

These are both adorable!