Friday, December 03, 2010

Countdown Day 3.

My day 3 box is from Vanessa of Stitches 'n' Stuff. This is the most fantastic box and the 'Mouse' inside is just incredible.


I take my hat off to Vanessa.(actually if I was wearing 10 they would all come off)The workman ship is so perfect. The stitches are so minute and the detailing, well the photo hardly does justice and he is only 2" tall!!





Here is my box 3. Again made entirely from an old christmas card. As the theme was a partridge


I managed to find a bird trinket and made a small christmas tree ornament to go inside.






11 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ooooh I like these! Very nifty!

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

You made all of your matchboxes? That's incredible! Hasn't this been an awesome swap...such fun!

Sherry said...

What an exquisite matchbox and little mouse, so much detail.

I like how you themed all of your own matchboxes to match the gift to the box.

Erica said...

These are so pretty!

Angela said...

Hi Mrs A in the UK! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower, too! Looks like you and I got a cute mouse for Christmas. Darling! Have a great day! Enjoy the swap (I agree I wish everyone was posting their pics because I see several that haven't been on in days)

Keke said...

Mrs.A,

Just dropping by to say thank you for the adorable little matchbox and pin. You were my day #4!

Happy Holidays,
Keke

genie said...

Your partridge box is so very pretty, and the little mouse in the box you received is just too cute. I think your photo of Mr. Mouse” is perfect. Hugs and Happy Holiday....Genie

Linda said...

Oh what an adorable mouse! And I love your partridge too!

mary pernula said...

These are all so amazing, I love them all. HUGS MARY

Faye said...

The mouse has a gingerbread person, he must be teeeeeeny! Loving the partridge. xxx

Erica said...

That mouse is adorable!!