Sunday, December 19, 2010

Countdown Day 19

This adorable box comes from Linda of Country Pickens and two into one most certainly does go. There are not one but two little charms inside this box. A cute little key (I wonder what it opens!) and a brightly coloured mitten. Thankyou Linda. The key will be finding its way onto a necklace in the new year.!


My box no .19 is made from green craft card and then decorated with an old christmas card depicting holly and red ribbons. What else but a little pin badge made from some wooden holly leaves and red beads to depict the berries.


I had such fun making this one up and Marie of Spun by me has let me know that she is the recipient of it and is wearing the pin on her coat today.
I feel honoured that you are doing so Marie.


5 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Mrs. A. These are just so delicate and very stunning. What beautiful keepsakes. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Margreet said...

Hi Mrs. A.....these are fab creations again!!!
xxx Margreet

Donna said...

Fantastic projects as always Mrs A...beautifully decorated :) Donna x

Sherry said...

Oooh two for the price of one! Lovely gifts they are too, as is the matchbox.

I like your one too!

Do What You Love said...

I get such a thrill visiting your blog as I'm always in awe of the crafty things you post. Not only do you find fantastic challenges but you always have the best craft to show that you have created and the matchboxes are a hit! I just love seeing these, especially the ones you've made. That angel one inside the box is great. I really do enjoy these beautiful tidbits!