Monday, December 13, 2010

Countdown day 13

Unlucky for some but definitely not for me as I got this really amazing box from Jenna of corgipants. Inside was a cute little sleigh hanging, a square of christmas material and stickers.

What really makes this box special is the detailing that has gone into making it. Look how the stripes on the back of the box as you open it up make a chevron pattern!!! Thankyou Jenna I love it.


Here is my box no13. Made from craft card and then a selection of gift tags to match enclosed.


1 comment:

Do What You Love said...

Mrs. A., I just adore these lovely little boxes with all of the wonderful little crafts in them. You all really did a wonderful job decorating the boxes and filling each one with wonderful little tidbits to treasure. What a fun swap!