Friday, December 10, 2010

Countdown day 10

Into double figures already. This is the 2nd box that I received from Michelle of Thetatteredquilt. A vintage 1921 christmas scene that Michelle has repeated inside the resin beer top magnet. Thankyou Michelle for a very useful gift.

My box no.10 has a holly theme this time. At this point in making up the boxes I gave in a bought an X cut trimmer! I'm off and running now. Straight cuts R us.

Inside a small bell and ivy tree hanging. I'm off for a snoop around now to see if I can track this down and also my Box no 7.

6 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Wow, these are just the most adorable little boxes, and the beautiful little treats inside.
I love the corners on your box, just so stunning and very effective. Happy crafting.
With lots of love, Sandra xx

Sherry said...

I received one from Michelle too - oops I'm not supposed to know that as it's for day 12!

Good luck with your search!

Margreet said...

great creation you received, but a far more greater creation you have made...how exciting must December be for you!
xxx Margreet

Do What You Love said...

It must be great fun to unwrap a special little treat each day as you await for Christmas to arrive. These are wonderful little gifts indeed and you've done a fantastic job of providing fabby treats for those who receive yours, Mrs. A. Wonderful!

Anne said...

Loving all these little boxes -- great fun and ideas.
Have had a chat with Tractor Man too he's really cute !!
Anne xxx

Faye said...

Ooh, you might want to keep an eye on that magnet! Loving this cutie tree hanging too. xxx