Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas day Box.

So here we finally are at the very last box to show and tell. What a beauty this one is from Angela of downtothedarling details. Done in Sepia effect and embossed it really is a very fitting box to end with. Inside is this gorgeous green and clear crystal bracelet. I love it Angela. Thankyou.


For my last box I decided to do 'less is more' so the box just has the number 25 on and a little white fur trimming. Inside is the last necklace that I made using glass beads and wooden ivy leaves. I already know that Wendy of blissangels has received this one.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Happy Christmas to you, too! Glad you liked the bracelet and nativity matchbox. It's been a fun swap and it's been great getting to meet you! Blessings!

Faye said...

The fur trim is the perfect finishing touch for your last gorjuss box! Fabby necklace too - you should show them to Doodles. xxx

Linda said...

Beautiful matchboxes! I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and to thank you for participating in the Matchbox Swap! Linda