Saturday, December 04, 2010

Countdown Day 4

Todays box is from Bonnie of Bonnie Lassie and is all the way from Oregan. The box features a 1935 christmas scene which is really cute and is covered in music paper written in German I think so possibly a carol. Inside was a darling snowflake tree hanging.


My box 4 theme was christmas trees. I made the box from christmas craft paper and a tree embelishment .


And popped a handmade christmas tree badge inside. Made from a silver button, pom pom. felt and an old earing.Hope the recipient enjoys. I had such fun making it.

Showing the back of the box trying out a different flower pounch.

9 comments:

Sherry said...

How lovely, another stitched item Mrs A. Love your matchbox too.

I've been keeping an eye out for your number 1 gingerbread man on my blog travels, but think you may be right, someone's eaten him!

Angela Weimer said...

What a beautiful matchbox and treasure you received for day 4. Love the box you made for day 4 too. The badge is great. I am still searching to see who received my number 4. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

Lyneen said...

I just love looking at all the different Ideas everyone came up with! thanks for sharing!

Stampindamour said...

Fantastic! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

-pamela

Shawnee said...

Loving all your boxes!!!

genie said...

Bonnie’s little snowflakes are so precious. And your green box is repay Christmasy. Happy Holiday...Genie

Sunset97 said...

i'm just now looking at all of the matchboxes you have received and they are all very lovely....i just noticed that on your #3 matchbox that you have a gingerbread man on your mouse..., i was just thinking they were all the same...coz mine has a star that it is holding....how cool...!! :)

have a great tomorrow...

tracy

BonnieLass said...

Oh my goodness! Such a sweet way to showcase all those beautiful little matchboxes. I sure can learn from you. :) Great photography and thanks for sharing. Thanks to Christine Edwards. I love sewing, so making those little snowflakes was a natural choice for all the matchboxes I made. Merry Christmas! So happy you like your matchbox and love your green #4 too.

Faye said...

I really like your box 4, the green colour scheme you've carried through is fab, bet the Doc loved it too! xxx