This time A is for Acetate.
I cut a frame from the centre of the card using the largest die in the Spellbinders Majestic Elements and again from a separate sheet of white card stock (for the backing piece and sandwiched the acetate in-between being very careful to use gloves so as not to leave any finger prints. (ask me how I know!). The flower was more left overs sat on my desk and the centre fabric daisy from my stash. The flower design paper was left over from a previous project and just fitted the back of the card perfectly. The sentiment was a freebie from a magazine. At this point I felt the card needed something else added to it but nothing seemed to work so left it over night .
Looking at the design paper in the morning I realised that I had a Crealies leaf die CLCS11
that was the same shape as the leaves in the print so I cut some out in brown card stock and hey presto it all came together.
The card ajar showing the back page. It is very difficult to photograph acetate and if you look closer at the top picture you can see a reflection of me taking the shot!
Entering into the following challenges:
The Craft Garden: Choose 4 from list( flowers/patterned paper/pink/white background).
One Crazy Stamper: Flowers.
By The Cute and Girly: Flowers.
Pixie's Crafty Workshop #74: Use your snippets up.
Crafting With Dragonflies#3: One for the Girls.
Creative Belli Blog 170: Flowers.
Creative Moments#18: Lots of Layers.
Fab 'n' Funky#173: For the girls.
Rhedd and Rosie Challenge#7: Blooming Lovely.
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything goes.