Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Father Christmas Exists!!!!!!!!!

Father Christmas exists?
Well he most certainly does in our house in the form of my lovely blogging partner Sherry who has sent me this suprise parcel which arrived today. Christmas was looking decidedly dismal this year with us both now suffering from this flu bug going the rounds and not having been able to see the children/grandchildren at the weekend due to the snow.The tree is only just being put up today by The doc as I write. You have made my day Sherry. Thankyou so much for your kindness. This is now going under the said tree to open on christmas morning. Wooooo Hooooo.
Aren't I the lucky one.

7 comments:

Faye said...

Oooooooh, it's pink and pretty! xxx

Sherry said...

Ho Ho Ho - that's me being Father Christmas!!

Hope you'll like it!

Get well soon, and the good news is that the snow is thawing!

The Doc said...

I wish I had presents to open on Christmas morning !

Val said...

Oh - I love your little boxes. They are really cute.

We meet up after Christmas when the weather is better, and I would love to meet your Persians. I so love my cats, and yes, Fanta is a bit spoilt. She had three years on her own before we got our boy Chincillas, but she stands up to them if she needs to.

Hugs
Valxx

Jo in TAS said...

Looks like a beautiful package, look forward to seeing inside!
Merry Christmas to you and the Doc!
Hugs
Jo

Liz McGuire, said...

Hope you both feel better soon and can enjoy Christmas. All the best for 2011.

Liz x

oneoff said...

Aww that's so pretty! And, of course, pretty in pink for you. Glad this arrived to cheer you up, Mrs A, as you do such a good job cheering us up the rest of the time. Yay to Sherry for the lovely surprise.

Hope you soon feel better and can get to see plenty of the family.

Bernie x