Thursday, December 23, 2010

Countdown Day 23

Todays box is my last of the 3 boxes that I received from michelle of the tatteredquiltcottage.
Each of the boxes have been distintively different. This one has a noel sentiment in 3d on the front and inside another of Michelle's cute crystal snowmen. Wow now instead of a necklace I get to make earings!!!! Thankyou Michelle.



My box no.23 is made from an old blue/silver christmas card and is decorated with 3 little silver tree brads to compliment the silver tree on the card.

A break from tradition now as the contents do not mimic the box. I had wanted to have a go at making some christmas type necklaces. This is the first one that I produced using a wooden star decoration and coloured wooden beads. I hope my partner will be pleased enough to wear over the festive period.

2 comments:

Faye said...

Wow, this necklace is fantastic, I absolutely love it! xxx

Sherry said...

Fabby necklace and Michelle's box is lovely too - almost over now :(