Saturday, December 18, 2010

Countdown Day 18

Well this post was ment to be a scheduled one as we should by now have been halfway up the motorway to Yorkshire but piles of 'The white Stuff' have prevented us going.

This little cutie is from Lyneen of dreamingof castles. The front has a vintage style picture of a hot air balloon and inside a retro badge. Thankyou Lyneen I love it.

My box today is made from craft paper with a fir tree and snowflake design on it and I had an old earing in the shape of a gold snowflake. What could go inside but the fairy for the top of the tree, all gold and sparkly.
Have a safe and crafty weekend everyone.

6 comments:

Sherry said...

Who'd have thought a hot air balloon could be so Christmassy, but it is lovely! I like how Lyneen has decorated the inside of her box too.

Your own box is another sweetie. I really like seeing how you tie up the gift inside with the front of the box. I bet you made the little fairy too - so clever!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi there. These are gorgeous. So delicate and beautifully made. Love them. Happy crafting and stay safe and warm.
Lots of love, Sandra xx

Amanda Makes said...

Oh these are so beautiful! Why is it that we love things all the more when they are tiny? xxxx

marie said...

Mrs A - these matchboxes are so pretty. As is the #19 that I posted about today. It's from you and I love it!! Thank you so much.
This swap has been great fun!!

Faye said...

What a sweet fairy. xxx

Linda said...

both of these are adorable!