Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Countdown day 7

Posting a bit later today as I have been out to the post office to post a very important parcel to a very specal lady! (All will be revealed shortly).

Box No 7. in my bag of goodies comes from Angela of Pages by the sea. A lovely bell paper decorates the box with a silver bell embelishment. Inside is a cute christmas wreath brooch. Thankyou Angela. I shall wear the brooch on my jacket this festive season.





Here is my box no 7. I used an old christmas card for the box and was then a bit stuck for an idea for the inside but then I found these little wrapped boxes.

So I made up a felt parcel and attached the presents to make a little tree hanging.

The back of the box showing a parcel of presents which gave me the idea.

3 comments:

Sunset97 said...

ooohhh...i like both of these matchboxes and gifties...!! :)

btw, i just left you a comment on my blog in reply to your comment...!! :)

hope you are keeping warm.... :)

tracy

Whimcees said...

Hello!

These are all so wonderful! I love this little bag and presents! I am so behind on visiting my blogger friends but will be back soon!

You will be happy to know that finally I have mailed your package of blog candy! It took awhile to receive your address and then I had to wait until after the 3rd of the month and yesterday the box finally went out in the mail to you! I have never sent anything overseas before and it was quite the experience!

Wishing you a good day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Faye said...

Another fab little tree decoration here. xxx