Thursday, December 15, 2016

Afternoon Off

Right after yesterday, I need a breath of fresh air so I'm going out for the afternoon.


A while later and the following ensued.


"There see I told you Mrs A would have a hot glue gun in here somewhere!"


"Now give me a hand getting it downstairs into the kitchen before Mrs A gets back from her Quilting Club."

"Ok but won't we get into trouble when Mrs A finds out we have taken it?"

"Not half as much as when she finds out what Wev'e broken"!

"We?" "What do you mean we. I havn't broken anything".


"Don't worry. It will be a piece of cake"

"Will you stop saying that. Every time you do, we end up in even more trouble"




Stay tuned.

9 comments:

AlisonC said...

I'm sending you a padlock for your craftroom...

Darnell said...

Oh, good heavens, I can't even imagine and I have a good imagination! Poor you! I'm overnighting some wodka to you as soon as I sign off!! Hugs, Darnell

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Mm I dread to think of those elves and a hot glue gun, trouble will surely ensue, that little'un surely knows where to find trouble doesn't he??
Thanks for sharing,
Shaz in Oz.x #6

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Aquarius said...

Oh no! elves and a hot glue gun - the mind boggles. Also wondering what they have broken.

Suze said...

OMG - What have they broken? You really should securely lock your craft stuff - first into the Liquid Pearls and now the Heat Gun. Nothing is safe from this pair!

Di said...

Ooops, I see trouble!

Hugs

Di xx

aussie aNNie said...

I can imagine the mess and everything all glued together, this is such a fun post.xx{aNNie}

Brenda in IN said...

This can't be good. I see therapy in your future!

Margo said...

Oh my, they were in your craft room .... !!!!!!