Sunday, April 01, 2012

Miss April.

The Monthly Makes challenge organised by Annie of The Felt Fairy is a flickr group for you to upload pictures of all the goodies that you make each month.
The April group page can be found here.
I am Miss April and will be co hosting all of the lovely items for this month.
The 1st entry of the month is from Siobhanro who has uploaded a photo of a very loveable giraffe bag . Siobhanro makes the most gorgeous bags which you can see on her blog here.
I will be commenting on the makes as they come in and sharing as many as I can with you over the next month. Why not come and join in the fun. All are welcome. Just show us your makes thats all we ask!!!

1 comment:

Estelle Grace Tudor said...

I'm am going to post my March make today - naughty me I know I'm late but I did make it in March, so hope it still counts :) Will try better in April! Have fun co-hosting x