Monday, April 02, 2012

Easter Eggs.

This is the tag I have entered this week on Tag Tuesday. The theme being Easter Eggs.
I cut an egg shape from card stock, painted with pink Luminarte paint and then ran through an embossing folder to add some texture. The pink ric rac braid has been in my stash for decades and the ribbons were either freebies or given to me by friends. The flowers were cut from a Memory Box die which I won on Fionas blog recently. I am loving this little flower die to bits. It really is very versatile. Just 3 flower shapes that you can put together in any combination and make a variety of different flowers with. The Easter egg stamp is also a freebie from a magazine.
Entering into the following challenges:
Pan Pastel UK: Easter week.
Ginger Loft: Anything but a card.
Aud Sentiments: Happy Easter.
Tuesday Taggers: Easter Theme.
Use it Tuesdays: Uninked stamp.

18 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a pretty little tag, I love those flowers. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Ann said...

My goodness you've been so crafty lately! Absolutely fabulous creations - especially your lovely painting. A family heirloom if ever I saw one.

Ann said...

My goodness you've been so crafty lately! Absolutely fabulous creations - especially your lovely painting. A family heirloom if ever I saw one.

Doreen said...

Love your tag...just so pretty.xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Mrs A Oh wow this is a lovely tag:)x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your egg is so lovely --- the texture and flowers are fabulous!!

Createology said...

Lovely tag and it truly sings Spring. Blissful Inspirations...

Beckyt said...

what a great easter tag I love the colours x

Sonya said...

Super cute, love all those little flowers!! Glad you joined us at UIT this week!!

StephC said...

Lovely tag! The textures and details are fabulous. So glad you joined us at UIT!

Meggymay said...

A realy pretty tag, thankyou for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

deesdesigns said...

Adorable! What a lovely tag - the flowers are so pretty!!! Thanks so much for joining our "Happy Easter" challenge at Aud Sentiments and sharing your creativity with us all!

Country Mouse said...

Adorable tag! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Aud Sentiments!
audrey
dt member

prsd4tim2 said...

Very cute!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Who would not love to have this gorgeous tag attached to their Easter basket - simply beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at the Gingerloft Challenge.

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

I Love It!Beautiful Work! Hugs,Tee

Donna said...

Oh this is gorgeous Mrs A, love the design and the fabulously pretty colours, I feel the need for choklit now lol! :) Donna ♥ x

Whimcees said...

Hello!

The tag is lovely! I like the rickrack trim and the colors are so pretty! Wishing you a sunshine day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane