Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Fairy Of Air

It's the halfway mark already
which is a special month long one
for all kinds of Fairies.
They can be Christmas or non Christmas .
The choice is yours. 
The Butterflies will be back
in the new Year when the Letter
X will finally  be revealed!!
In the meantime here is my Fairy  inspiration for you.
You have until Dec 29th to link up your projects.
I have used this lovely digi fairy called 
'Fairy Of Air'

I have used promarkers to colour  my image 
along with a silver gel pen to highlight.
I always colour my images first and only when
I have finished do I go in search of papers to match.
I don't like my colouring to be influenced by having to use 
certain colours. So far I have always managed to find 
papers within my stash to use. 
Base card is purple card from The Works.
The design paper on the inside of the card and 
matted to the silver mirror card on the front
is by Debbie Moore Designs.
I don't buy paper packs either !!  My papers are mostly 
free from magazines (as this one was) or a digi download.
I had a small piece of pale mauve lace design paper left 
in my stash which was just large enough to cut 
the  Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles out  with.
Silver mirror card ,spotty ribbon, pearls and 
silver edging strips were in my stash.
I have left the card sentiment free to  be added later
possibly for a Birthday .


Entering into the following challenges:
Craft your Passion #292 Anything goes.
Jo's Scrap Shack #118 Anything goes.
Wags ' n Whiskers #168  Fairies and elves.
Hiding In My Craft Room #229 Super scraps saturday.
Pixie's Crafty Workshop #207 Use up your snippets.
2 Creative Chicks #5  Anything goes.,
Craft - Dee Bowz # Anything goes + a handmade bow.
Great Impressions # Anything goes.
Crafty Time Challenges # Anything goes,

17 comments:

Margreet said...

Beautiful card with great coloring of the fairy!Hugs from Harry!
xxx Margreet

Catherine said...

Such a beautiful card Valery Anne ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card Mrs A and the colouring is gorgeous xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

She's beautiful and is perfect with these colours. I colour to match paper, the other way to you. But I do that coz I have a terrible eye for colour. I'm always asking if this goes with that! xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such an adorable fairy on your card, Mrs. A!! Love her so much and your colouring is gorgous!The frame and the spotty ribbon make her just much more sweet!Wonderful design with the mirror paper!
Design papers unfortunately are so much expensive, I use them only sometimes (and I'm sorry to cutting them ...LOL...), I always prefer use pale colours of cardstock and make my own patterns with stamps, or sponge them with inks...

KandA said...

Beautiful card Mrs A and such lovely colours. I must get off and try to find a fairy to play with before I'm too late again xx

rachel said...

super card Valery! Lovely! I hope that Pesky Elf isn't too much trouble! Hugs rachel x

Kathleen said...

Not a fairy fan, they come second to butterflies but this is a really lovely card, lovely die, great colours and ribbon.

Kath x

Barbara Bruder said...

Your card is so beautiful. Great image and the colors you used are so soft and pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

Patti J said...

What a pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Great Impressions!

~ Jo ~ said...

This is stunning! THat image is beautiful and love your coloring! Thanks so much for joining our Funday Friday challenge this week!!! Happy Holidays ahead!
Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely beautiful! That image is so lovely--and your coloring is fabulous and shows it off perfectly! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Janis Lewis said...

Pretty! Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks.
Janis DT
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party , Owner & DT Member

Di said...

Gorgeous fairy image and such a lovely card Mrs A! Tee, hee - I usually do it the same way as Faye - pick the papers first and then colour to match. Not sure if I'll manage to play along with the butterfly challenge this time but will do so if at all possible as I do have a ton of pre-coloured LOTV fairy images which would speed things up!

Sorry I'm late commenting - playing catch up here!

Hugs

Di xx

Cicci said...

BEUTIFUL!! O love the Image and what you have done with her!! Great Card desig as well Christmas Hugs
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge!
Hugs CicciTTCRD DT
ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

LauraEva said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog!

AlisonC said...

Beautiful colouring and I'm interested to see how you plan it (I like free too) it all goes together to make a wonderful card.