Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas Fairy

One last card to show 
for my Fairy Challenge
that still has a few more days to go

I have chosen this Mo Manning digi
as my inpsiration for you.
I love this fairy image. Last year
I went with christmas colours
but this time I decided to go with pink and silver.

I coloured using my promarkers and a silver gel pen.
Then a good covering of Stickles in silver on her frills,
wings , shoes, globe and hair.
I made the bow with my bowmaker tool to make a triple bow.
I adhered the image to a sheet of sticky backed foam sheet
that I had cut down to size and made a card base from
pink card stock. 5.75 x 5.75 cm.
From the left overs I used my Britannia die cuts  
for the sentiment.

Lighting is not very good but you can see the stickles
in this close up. 
Entering into the following challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's #261 Anything goes christmas.
The Glory Of Christmas #74 Anything goes.
Cafty Hazelnut's Extra # Anything goes christmas.
A Snowflakes Promise #12 Anything goes,
Crafty Gals Corner #51 Anything goes,
Craft Rocket Challenge #5 Anything goes.
Lets Craft and Create #108 Christmas.
Scrap and Craft #16 Anything goes christmas.
Dream Valley #122 Christmas.

21 comments:

Createology said...

A Faerie so Pretty in Pink. Dreams of Magic...

Donna said...

This is so sweet and precious! Hope you had a good Christmas and best wishes for the New Year!

Donna said...

This is so sweet and precious! Hope you had a good Christmas and best wishes for the New Year!

Heather said...

Oooo . . . she is gorgeous!! Love the color combo, too. And all that sparkle! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

Dr Sonia S V said...

She is adorable ...and love the subtle sparkle
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Liz said...

Lovely card, such a sweet image. xx

Barb said...

Your card is lovely Mrs A. I hope you had a very Happy Christmas and I'll be joining in with the challenges again in the new year. Barbxx

Viv said...

Great job Mrs A! x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love this cute fairy, it's a very beautiful image and your choose to colour it in pink and silver has been great! She looks very sweet! All the Stickles gives it a fabulous sparkling! The sentiment is just perfect!
Hope you have had a Merry Christmas, full of joy and peace. Best wishes for the New Year!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Dream Valley Challenges.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx

Stampsnob. said...

Adorable this is so sweet TFS Craft Rocket Challenges Lis DT

Lori Kobular said...

Love the pink and silver together on this adorable Fairy card! Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card, awesome image and colours. Have a Happy New Year and a great crafting one ahead.xx {aNNie}

KandA said...

Gorgous card Mrs A. Love the pink and silver colours and super Mo image xx

Michelle said...

A very beautiful card Mrs A - the image is so sweet and I love all the sparkle you have added to this sweet card - Happy New Year to you - Michelle x

Lisa Mensing said...

So sweet! Thank you for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

Jacee said...

Very pretty card, she's so adorable!

I’m back! what with being off colour and then computer problems it’s been a bit of a pain on all counts, but things have improved and I’m back to cheer you on with your lovely creations. All my BEST WISHES for the NEW YEAR too!!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lisa J said...

So sparkly and such a cute image. Thanks for sharing with us this time. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

Cheryl W. said...

Your coloring is so lovely! Thanks for joining us at Let's Craft & Create.

Donna said...

Adorable and cute card Mrs A, love the glittery sparkle and such a cute image too! Donna ♥ x

MagsB said...

This is beautiful, Mrs A, I love how delicately you've coloured Mo's adorable image! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley, too!

love Maggie xx