Thursday, November 29, 2018

Twas The Night...........

It is day 29 of Beccy Muirs A Month of Holiday Cards Challenge and here is my card for today.

Day 29 is to use the letter z
I chose to simply go with Zzzzzzzzzzzz.
I recently won a challenge where I could choose 2 Cute As A Button digi images and this is one of them. I was slightly puzzled when I received the download as the clock appeared to be back to front so I checked on the shop blog and it was showing the same way as the download. To my mind the clock should be telling the correct time so I simply transposed the digi in 'word' and printed off. I created the wording in there too and also printed off.

 I have coloured using my promarkers, silver gel pen and dusted over with  pearlescent chalk.. Mounted onto green cardstock and a tent fold card made from red card stock.

Entering this card into the following challenges:
A Month of  Holiday Cards Challenge #  Day 29 Letter Z.
Crafty Creations #379 Anything goes.
I love Promarkers #373 Anything goes +optional christmas.

15 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Mrs A this is a stunning card that sleeping mouse is so cute. You really have done an amazing job with this challenge. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kathleen said...

Great thinking on this letter, super image and sentiment, cute.

Kath x

KandA said...

Fabulous card Mrs A, that is a lovely image.... and so christmassy xx

terrie said...

Well done Mrs. A and the image is adorable perfect with the letter Z....

Diane said...

What a super cute image Valery.

Hugs Diane

Beccy said...

Great idea for the "Z" prompt Valery... can't get much more "Z" than using actually "Z's"! Fabulous image, you did a great job with the colouring. Being able to flip and twist the images is one of the best things about digital stamps... glad you were able to change it up. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy

Donna said...

Mrs A, this is awesome. I love that cute little mouse and that clock behind him is perfect! Such an adorable Christmas card. Love it!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card and design,Valery.Love the sweet mouse.Enjoy your weekend.

Gr,Sylvia.

Sandra H said...

Ooh your sleeping mouse is soooo cute! so love your card xx

Brenda in IN said...

What a darling image to go with the sentiment! I love that image with his cute little quilt. You did a great job of all 30 days.

Why did the bird go to the hospital?

He needed tweetment.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Ah ah ah! It's a so fun and cute card!

Joy Wilson said...

Such a clever layout! I love your mouse and clock! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Valery, love your colours and that sweet image, Kate x

Furrbster said...

What a great idea :) Such a sweet card.

Thanks for playig aong at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Tip Top said...

Great card! Thank you so much for playing along at I ❤ Promarkers! Hope to see you again next time!