Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Day 28.

It is day 28 of Beccy Muirs A Month of Holiday Cards Challenge and here is my card for today.

Day 28 is to use the letter Y
I chose to use Year  and Yes!

Not wanting to spend too much time at my desk at the moment as tummy is still grumbling a bit over its upset.
This image is by Bugaloo and is called ' Scarlett Party'. It looks like she can't wait for  the New Year  celebrations so has started early. She is very definitely a Yes Girl as I have it on good authority that is the third drink that she is on.
Image coloured using  promarker pens and my Nuvo Glitter Marker  'Rasberry tart'. I'm saying nothing! Sentiment letters are by Clarity Stamps.

Entering this card into the following challenges:
A Month of  Holiday Cards Challenge #  Day 28 Letter Y.
Make My Monday #85 Non Traditional christmas colours.
Passion for Promarkers #472 Sparkle and shine.
Crafting By Designs # Get Ready for christmas.
I Love Promarkers # Anything goes/ optional christmas.
Water Cooler Challenges #198 All about Holiday.


11 comments:

Margreet said...

Love this Bugaboo image....she's too funny!
xxx Margreet

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So fun and festive card, with this beautiful image! Love the split sentiment, great work!

Beccy said...

A very entertaining post Valery, I had a little chuckle at your description of "Scarlett" and her third drink! You did a wonderful job with the design, I really like the way you organised the letters for the sentiment. Great job on the colouring too. I hope your stomach has settled now and you're able to get back to doing what you love.
Cheers,
Beccy

Jackie T said...

Hi Mrs A this is a stunning card I love it. That image is fabulous. She does look like she is have a great time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card Mrs A and l always liked the Bugaboo images and this is a great one you used xx

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous image and a brilliant card Valery. Hope your tummy settles down soon, Kate x

Heidi Weaver said...

This is such a fun card, Valery! I'm not sure your "Scarlett Party" will make it to midnight if that's her third drink. Love the die-cut sentiment and colouring. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Donna said...

How fantastic, classy and fun, beautiful coloring!

Ella's Design said...

Great card using that fun Bugaboo image, ValeryAnne and the tiled sentiment works with the simple design. Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Shelly said...

Great fun new year card. Thanks for joining in with my challenge at Passion for Promarkers, Shelly :-)