Monday, November 05, 2018

Today is My Day!

I still have several cards already sent to my Grandson that I haven't gotten round to showing. This is one I sent to him back in July (When it was hot and sunny!) and the word search inside was to find the list of flowers that I enclosed for him. 
Base card is orange cardstock and the spotty paper is from a paper pad I believe I picked up in The Works called 'Urban Style'.
The digi image is by Cut and Tape Girl on Etsy called 'Line Cat Exotic' and coloured with my promarkers. Stamped sentiment  is by Imagination Crafts.
He looks a bit cross here but I think he is really just a big softy.
Entering into the following challenges:
A Bit More Time To Craft #79 Anything goes.
Colour Crazy Challenge # 44 Anything goes.
Crafty Catz #436 Anything goes+ Add a sentiment.
Creative Fingers #154 Anything goes.
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #93 Anything goes.
Pile It On #148 Pets.

17 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful image and card Valery Anne, I love his gorgeous eyes.

Sue xx

brenda said...

It's a super image Valery Anne, I'm sure your grandson must love receiving your cards and puzzles.

B x

Margreet said...

Great coloring of that cute cat!
xxx Margreet

Anne said...

Fab, your lucky Grandson must stalk the postman waiting for happy mail from you!
Anne x

Dr Sonia S V said...

SUch a fun card!!

Cheers
Dr Sonia

Viv said...

Wonderful way to keep your grandson looking out for the postie Mrs A! Great fun - and I too think kitty looks a big softy!

cuilliesocks said...

Super card and great cat image Valery, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wonderful colouring, the cat's eyes look so impressive! Your Grandson surely has loved this card!

Jackie T said...

Hi Mrs A this is a stunning card that cat is gorgeous. Your grandson is so lucky to have you to send him all these gorgeous things. He is going to have lots of happy memories. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kathleen said...

Yes he does look cross and his seem to be staring at you, great colouring and a great card for your Grandson.

Kath x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous cat . Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Mac Mable said...

I think he looks like a big softy too and your card for your grandson is fabulous. The Summer now seems a distant past X

Donna said...

What a cute and masculine card at the same time for your grandson!

Marjeta said...

Image is great and love your colour combo. Thanks for sharing witzh us at Colour Crazy.

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for sharing it with at the Alphabet Challenge.

Helen x

Sue Crease said...

Great card today. Thanks for sharing at LPCF

Tammy L said...

Very cute! I'm sure your grandson will love it! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On and hope to see you again!
Tammy DT