Friday, November 30, 2018

The Post.

So let me recap to this morning when I was having a nice relaxing soak in the bath and there was a pounding on the front door. The Doc was downstairs so said he would see who it was. "It's ok" he said  "just some post."
The postman is not generally that noisy but then The Doc said "It wasn't the post man . It's a hand delivery".
Now the neighbours aren't generally that quick off the mark with their cards so I was curious to see who it was from.
Downstairs this is what greeted me.


No absolutely not.

O



Spells OUT.

Just as I was on the point of throwing the front door open and throwing said Elf out The Doc intervened saying "Don't you think you ought to read the letter first?"


Thanks. Thankyou very much Santa.  That's your name struck off my christmas card list!!!

The Doc is now on his 3rd bourbon and I'm knocking back tranquilizers like sweeties. 


11 comments:

KandA said...

Maybe you could send him over to Miss Di's, I bet he'd be a brilliant dog sitter.... on second thoughts maybe not! xx

Suze said...

Oh dear. Not a good start to December! You better lock everything up before that elf decides to "play" or "create" with it. Good luck with keeping him under control!

Jane said...

Ha ha....I await his training! LOLOL xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

...I'm totally shocked... I tough that Santa was a good old person...
But perhaps you had not been so good this year? So this gift is a severe punishment for you :D LOL
Fingers crossed for your mental sanity... :D

Kathleen said...

Well, well, well, an early present from Santa, you are the lucky one. Can't wait to see the training, now is that you training him, or, him training you.

Enjoy, I will.

Kath x

cuilliesocks said...

Well, I was just wondering if the Elves were visiting this year...now I know.
Perhaps this year he will behave, keep fingers crossed, take care, there is probably a Social Services for Elf abuse lol. Kate x

AlisonC said...

Oh no. There really is no hope for him then but Santa thinks a lot of you even though perhaps you don't return the compliment! x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh no! He's baaaaaaaaaack! So cute!

Darnell said...

You'll be able to picture me shaking my head, I'm sure. It's all I can think to do, other than joining you and the doc with my wodka and tranqs. Bless you, Anne. I don't want you to give up all hope. Be brave. You can handle this. You've done it before. But permanently? Oy. Bless you again. Perhaps a plea to Protective Services on Behalf of Elves will understand you didn't ask for this job and they can arrange boarding school during the week? I await further news and I'm here if you need me. Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

Margreet said...

I'm glad to see him back and when he is troubling you, you can send him over to accompany Harry...lol.
If you don't, I wish you and Doc good luck!
xxx Margreet

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Oh dear what a to do!,
And whatever will he do?? Deep commiserations Mrs A.
Shaz in Oz.x