Thursday, December 17, 2020

Spot The Difference No2

Ok. You seemed to like the first game so are you ready for another? Answers to the game No1 have now been published here.

So let the Frustration/ erm Fun begin.

Image is by QKR Stampede digi 15914 Christmas Snowman and is available to buy from their site .
Please note I have only coloured up one image. The two you see below are before  (altering) and after adding them.  Any variation is due to the lighting. Where I have changed a colour (or have I? That's for me to know and you to find) it will look distinctly different. 

Off you go then.  There are eight to find.  



Please do not use snopake (as I can't see it) on your screens  or put your answers below in a comment but SEND me a seperate  email to the address in the side bar. Heading up Game No2.  Open to all my current followers.  Goodie bags for the first correct answers. 


Appendage. 
We had a total of 8 winners. Thankyou to everyone  who emailed me their lists.
Here is the definitive list of the spot the differences in the second image..

1.    Christmas tree has a red bauble on it.
2.    Extra snowflake under Snowmans right hand.. 
3.    Green stripes on candy cane.
4.    Different coloured berries on the holly.
5.    Snowman now has buttons on his tummy.
6.    Extra dot on letter N of noel.
7.    Black stripe on scarf at bottom. 
8.    Blue shading under scarf by left hand.
 

New game starts 9am 19th Dec. 


Hugs.
Keeping You Safe
Indoors.

14 comments:

Aquarius said...

More fun - this one has me stumped for the moment but will keep looking!

Tina Z. said...

such fun!

Sandra H said...

Absolutely fantastic what a way to wake me up got them .....gorgeous snowmen ⛄️ by the way love the differences too enjoy your day xx

Kath said...

This is fun but I'm struggling to find the last one today - just a little longer to look whilst I'm drinking my cup of tea!
Kath x

KT Fit Kitty said...

So sorry I missed the first game! I love a fun game - just sent you my answers! Cute snowman! Thank you for the fun!

Jane Willis said...

Great fun but once again I'm stuck on only 7 differences.

Linda Simpson said...

Spotted ;) Beautiful cards, great idea too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Another super snowman card Valery, so far only 4, but will keep looking, Kate x

Suze said...

I woke up in the middle of the night and discovered this game. It is just after 3am so I am probably seeing differences that aren't there but I have "seen" 8 differences. Time will tell if they are actually differences.

Brenda in IN said...

How fun, I always did this when I was a kid.

Liz said...

Trickier this time. I’ve found 8 difference but the think one may be wrong. xx

Freubelmina said...

What a fun game Mrs. A, I sent you an email. Kind regards, Wilma xx

Di said...

Stuck on seven, sigh. Di xx

Liz said...

Sent another email, so hope I’ve found the missing one. xx