Thursday, December 24, 2020

Round Up.

Showing the last card made for the year which is for The Doc and has now been opened. 

The stamp is by Stampendous House Mouse Designs called ' Bearly Working' which  I thought was so apt (when I received from Mia in her last Birthday Bonanza.) as this is the view I invariably see when I look across the upstairs landing from my craft room across to The Doc's command centre  room.!! Coloured with my promarkers along with  bronze /silver gel pens. Sentiment a gold glitter sticker. 



Just leaves me to wish you all a Good Christmas albeit a very different one from what  most of us had envisaged having. 

As previously said there will be a special Bumper  Christmas Edition of the 'Spot The Difference' challenge going out tomorrow morning at 9am so when you have eaten your way through a leg and a breast of the Turkey, played musical chairs with just 2 chairs and pulled your crackers with your other half, come on over and see if you can spot  the 20 changes I have made to the drawn images.  Yes I did say 20.  I know you can do it. 
So until Tomorrow
Stay Safe and Well
and 
sharpen those  pencils.

Hugs

14 comments:

Aquarius said...

This is a great image showing 'man at work'. Have a lovely day tomorrow

Suze said...

Love the card. That would be my hubby too!
Merry Christmas to You Mrs A.
Looking forward to the bumper Spot The Difference - keep me quiet for a while. It will probably be Boxing Day here when I do it as it is Christmas morning now.

Freubelmina said...

What a great bear on your beautiful card ValeryAnne!
He made a mess of it!
Exciting tomorrow, I hope it will work out because we are going away all day to our oldest son ...
Happy holidays to you and your loved ones, big hug xxxx

Kathleen said...

A really great image and love all the mugs, suppose wife is too busy making cards to go and collect them all up, how lucky is he that you have so many mugs.
Merry Christmas.

Kath x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Ah ah ah!! :D How fun card! This could be also me during the horrible distance teaching/learning. But I'm not so furry nor fat :D LOL.
Hope that Mister has appreciated it :)
Merry Christmas to you too!

Carol S. said...

I am a bear addict Mrs A and love the gorgeous image on your card. He looks very huggable!! Well, as there is just my husband and me for Christmas, I can sit quietly, whilst hubby sits on the sofa, snoring his head off!!Lol!! I will be looking for 2o differences for fun!!
Have a lovely Christmas and thank you for giving us some fun entertainment.
Big hugs,
Carol S.xxxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is adorable! I bet he must have loved it and got a bit of a chuckle as well! Spot the Difference with 20? OMGoodness, that sounds advanced! We shall see! Enjoy your quiet Christmas; we are having a quiet one too! Merry Christmas!

Liz said...

Fabulous card, I love all the coffee mugs! Merry Christmas, I hope you and the Doc have a good day. xx

LesleyG said...

Such a funny image, and fun card, thanks for all the fun you bring us xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A great, fun card using this fab House Mouse image.
Have a happy and healthy New Year.
Lorraine

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

The only thing missing is booze! I can see why this made you think of dad. Sweet card x

Sally H said...

A brilliant card! Love it! That looks like me too at the moment, lol.

Mac Mable said...

I hope you had a peaceful Christmas and what a fabulous card for The Doc x. A lovely prize too from Mia x.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Beautiful card Valery. Hope you had a nice Christmas too. Hugs, Angela xXx