Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Spot The Difference No 5.

The news is not encouraging on all fronts so switch off your televisions/radios/mobiles and lets settle down for another Spot The difference. Are you ready?
Pencil, eraser, ruler, a clean hanky and some spare elastic for holding up our big girls bloomers and off we go. 
You are again looking for  another 10 differences on image two. Image is a digi by QKR Stampede  no 15912 'Windy Snowman'  (available from their site). Coloured using my promarkers and back liner pen. 



Please do not put your answers below in a comment but SEND me a seperate  email to the address in the side bar. Heading up Game No 5.  Open to all my current followers.  Goodie bags for the first correct answers. They are beginning to get stuffed full here. Answers to game No 4 have been published here. 

Because a lot of us will be in our own bubble this christmas with possibly just our other halves for company I will be posting up a Bumper Spot The Difference on Christmas Day. As this one will be using my own image I can change it up as much as I like. the skies the limit! lol.

Ok, off you go now and find those 10 elusive differences.  I have been a bit sneaky this time. 
Clue.
You may need to use your fingers and thumbs!



Appendage. 
We had a total of 5 correct answers. Thankyou to everyone  who emailed me their lists.
Here is the definitive list of the spot the differences in the second image..

1.    Extra piece of Holly.
2.    Eyes have circles added round them. 
3.    Mouth blacked out.
4.    Scarf has black solid bands on the ends .
5.    Patch on hat is now tartan pattern.
6.    5 extra spots of snow by the large snowflake under his raised up arm.
7.    Tiny speckles added round the back of his left hand.  . 
8.    Hat band is coloured in with extra black.
9.    Twine on broom coloured black.
And the sneaky one that caught a lot of you out. 

10.  Broom handle extended out past his body line.  

New bumper game starts 9am 25th Dec. 

Hugs
Stay Safe
and stay off the gin. 








18 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Loving these snowmen! Have a beautiful day.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KandA said...

Managed to find all again but only after a lot of searching! Hope you have a lovely christmas xx

Viv said...

Failed today! Only found 9... maybe I need more gin??? xxx

Jane Willis said...

Well, I knew I was bad at spot the difference but it's getting really embarrassing, today I can only see 4 of them!

Kath said...

These are getting a lot harder - I've only found seven up to now and am beginning to go a little cross-eyed.
Kath x

Jackie T said...

Hi Mrs A what fun this is. Have a good Christmas. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Another super snowman Valery, will have a go later when I've stopped crying at Call the Midwife lol, Kate x

AlisonC said...

Oh goodness, I think I'm going cross eyed and I haven't had any gin ... yet.

KT Fit Kitty said...

This one was tough but I think I found 10. Sent you an email. I don't think I had my big girl bloomers on tight enough for this one!

Mac Mable said...

Another fun day thank you and I have sent you an email x.

Mrs.B said...

Another fun image Valerie, now to see how many I can find.
Wishing you A Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year.
Avril xx

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh boy, without your clue I'd never have found the 10th one! I was definitely going bug eyed searching!! lol

Sandra H said...

Just loving these Mrs A take care merry Christmas x

Liz said...

I'm up to 8..... still looking! xx

Liz said...

Email sent, I think I've found all 10. xx

Suze said...

That was a tough one. Got there in the end. Didn't help that I missed an easy one early on and didn't find it until #9!

aussie aNNie said...

. Merry Christmas. 🎄

Kath said...

Me again! The broom handle - now why didn't I see that when I spent ages looking for it! Thanks for the answers Mrs A!

Kath x