Saturday, December 19, 2020

Spot The Difference No 3.

Oh your getting good at this! Time to up the ante me thinks  so you now have 10 to find!! 
Lesson  learned though not to use gel pens on the images. 
Answers to the game No2 have now been published here.

Are you ready then?

Let the mayhem commence. 

Digi image is again by QKR Stampede digi 16301 'Snowman Delivery' available to purchase from their store on line. Coloured using my promarkers and a black liner pen. 



Remember you are now looking for 10 spot the differences. Off you go then. Enjoy and basically have some fun. 


Please do not put your answers below in a comment but SEND me a seperate  email to the address in the side bar. Heading up Game No3.  Open to all my current followers.  Goodie bags for the first correct answers. 

Appendage. 
We had a total of 3 outright  winners. Thankyou to everyone  who emailed me their lists.
Here is the definitive list of the spot the differences in the second image..

1.    Black tab on jacket.
2.    Middle of bow is speckled. 
3.    Extra button on tummy..
4.    Back runner on sledge coloured black.
5.    Middle section on hat coloured black.
6.    Extra bell hanging from hat.
7.    Pink cheeks. 
8.    Spots added to parcel paper.
9.    Extra dots round outside of his bottom.
10.  Extra christmas tree outline on edge of parcel.


New game starts 9am 21st Dec. 






Hugs
Stay Safe
and don't go boss eyed.

22 comments:

Freubelmina said...

I like your games Mrs A :-)
I sent mail xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Mrs A I love that snowman. I love spot the difference too. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jane Willis said...

And yet again I'm one difference short. I'm not very good at this game, am I?

brenda said...

A quick catch up and a peek at your latest creations, been such a bad blogger this week, another really poorly doggy taking much of my time.

B x

KT Fit Kitty said...

So fun! I just sent my answers; I'm probably too late but I did find 10 things. Super cute snowman! I like both versions, but on the second one, the changes make him look even cuter! I am enjoying your games!

lichazul said...

So super cute imagen 😻😻😻
Congrats 👏👏💐
Hugs😊

aussie aNNie said...

Fantastic post, great image, colours and design. xxxx 🎅

Di said...

10?! You trying to break us Missus!? Will have a go but doubt if I can find 10 somehow.

Signed, defeatist of Hampshire xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh, these are cute cards. I'll get Our Daniel on this, he loves spot the difference x

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous and loving the snowman.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brenda in IN said...

This is so cute and I love this game. I'm bummed I missed the first one.

Kath said...

I love these Spot the Difference - I think I've found the ten and have emailed you!
Kath x

cuilliesocks said...

I absolutely love this adorable snowman and it's a fabulous card Valery. Another super spot the difference, keep safe Kate x

Sandra H said...

Lol just love these spot the differences really testing the brain here!! Great images your using too xx

Diane said...

Super cute idea and designs, I am terrible with brain teasers.

Hugs Diane

SHartl said...

I always loved doing these puzzles when I was little but you are really running us through hoops on this one Mrs. A, lol. I'll see how far I get, but so far I only see a few. Thanks for the fun games.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah these are so much fun, Just playing for fun here xx

Glennis F said...

Another fun game - thanks so much

lichazul said...

Hugs and blessings for you Valery this Christmas, thank you very much for your blog challenges, I hope next year to continue participating too, I love playing with the papers :)
Hopefully 2021 will be a hopeful year for everyone, that the vaccines that are expected to inoculate have a positive effect and cure this virus ... hope that it does not fail us, lots of encouragement and good energy for you and all of yours.
elisa :)

Liz said...

Missed this yesterday, so I'll get looking now. xx

Suze said...

I'm a bit late joining in this time. I had no internet while I was travelling. I tried to find them last night when we arrived but I think I was too tired as I could only find 8. I managed to find another 2 this morning and have emailed.

Liz said...

Thanks for the challenge, Mrs A. Sent you an email, but I'm not sure if one or two are correct. xx