Friday, January 01, 2021

Word Search

Welcome to 2021. I hope it will be a good one for us all and that the past year will just become a distant memory. 
If you have stuffed yourselves full today with the last turkey sandwiches , can't stand the thought of eating another Brussels Sprouts and there is nothing on the goggle box worth watching , then I have a little game for you to play.
Below you will see a grid filled with letters. All you have to do is find the words , all associated with Christmas Time that I have hidden inside.
They could be up, down, diagonal, across or might even be put in backwards. Yep, I know,sneaky of me but all in the name of fun. 
All you have to do is find 60 words.  Yes, I did say 60 but I have listed them all below for you. I am not that sneaky.

1.    Angel                         21.    Holly                      41.   Sheep                                
2.    Baubles                     22.    Icicles                     42.    Shepherds           
3.    Bells                          23.    Inn                          43.   Sled                                  
4.    Berries                       24.    Ivy                          44.  Sleighbells  
5.    Candles                    25.     Joy                           45.    Snow  
6.    Carols                        26.    Manger                    46.   Snowflakes 
7.    Chocolatelog             27.    Merry                       47.  Song 
8.    Christmas                    28.   Mincepies                48.   Stable
9.    Decorations                29.    Moose                       49.   Stockings
10.    Doves                        30.    New                          50.   Sweets
11.    Eggnog                       31.    Noel                        51.    Tag
12.    Elves                           32.    Northpole                52.    Tinsel
13.    Fairies                        33.    Nut                           53.    Toys
 14.   Fairylights                  34.    Pantomime              54.    Turkey                          
15.    Firtree                        35.    Peace                        55.    Wine
16.    Gifts.                           36.    Port                        56.    Winter
17.    Gnomes                       37.    Presents                   57.    Wisemen
18.    Gold                            38.    Reindeer                    58.    Wreath
19.    Goodtidings                39.    Robinredbreast            59.    Year
20.    Grotto                        40.    Santa                            60.    2021



This is just for fun so no prizes but I will show where they all are in a few days time.
You should be able to save the picture to your computer and print off.
n.b. I have spent the best part of the day playing in blogger trying to get the lines straight but the above is the best I can get. 
 Above all have fun
and be sober before you start. 
Hugs

17 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oooh, this looks like fun! I do enjoy this type of thing! 60 words could be tough but I'll see what I can do! I do appreciate the time you take to create these fun games for us - you are awesome!

Suze said...

I haven't got access to a printer while I'm away but hope to have a go at this once I'm back home as it looks fun. Thanks for creating it.
I note you say "be sober before you start" Are you anticipating that we won't be by the time we finish?
BTW - the lines look straight to me.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Just sent you my answers! Woohoo, I did it!

Margreet said...

I have printed it out and will give it a try.
You're keeping us (and yourself) busy.
xxx Margreet

Kathleen said...

What a great idea, will definitely have a go as I love these. Happy New Year.

Kath x

Liz said...

Most impressed that you have fitted 60 words into the grid! I’ll print it off tomorrow and start looking. xx

Di said...

This looks like fun! Will have a go ASAP to keep my hands busy :)

Love

Di xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, you are really ingenious and very productive!! Thanks for all your hard work in creating fun games!
Best wishes for the new year!
Hugs

Denise Bryant said...

Happy New Year to all! Hoping for a happy and healthy new year for everyone!
This word search looks like fun... I'll give it a try! Thanks for the challenge!

Jane Willis said...

Thanks for keeping us entertained with your puzzles this year, what a great idea.
Why doesn't Blogger have a column setting? It would make it so much easier for things like this, and for putting several small pics in a row too.

Freubelmina said...

Ow ow again a nice puzzle, I wil give it a try.
Thanks ValeryAnne, what a work you’ve done xxxx

Aquarius said...

You have been busy - thanks for another brain teaser. Something to keep us occupied because the TV seems to be all rubbish despite having so many channels these days.

Sandra H said...

What a great game to start off the new year l will certainly give it a go enjoy your weekend xx

Lia said...

o boy, that's quite a challenge. My english is not so good I'm afraid.....
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!!
Lia xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Mrs A this is a brilliant bit of fun. Thank you for this. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Donna said...

This was so much fun and a total distraction, thank you and Happy New Year Mrs. A!

Margreet said...

Unfortunately I could only find 59 words. Couldn't find 'tinsel'.
It was fun to do, although rather tough to puzzle in English.
xxx Margreet