Thursday, January 07, 2021

Search Word Answers

As promised here are the answers to the Word Search challenge.  Kitty found all 60 and even found 2 more unrelated words. Incredibly I went on to find another 12 words myself.



So if your a glutton for punishment can you also find the following.  10 words and 4 names.

1.    Bats
2.    Dots
3.    Fig
4.    Log
5.    Oat
6.    Owl
7.    Stir
8.    Test
9.    Tie
10.  Tier
Yes Tie and Tier are on different places in the grid!!

11.    Len
12.    Pat
13.    Rob
14.    Tom

As we have now found ourselves back into a third lockdown and twiddling our thumbs for something to do whilst waiting to be called up to be vaccinated I will be making these word searches a regular feature here on my blog. Coming up next will be 'Look For The Birds'. So far I have 40 for you to find  but I might sneak a few more into the grid. Who knows!!!



So
Watch this space
and above all
Keep Safe.
Hugs 

11 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Thanks for the fun Mrs A x.

Aquarius said...

Looking forward to another word search. I did find a few extra ones which weren't on your list.

Diane said...

Such a fun idea. Being in a constant lock down I am not sure what phase we are in anymore. I will be glad when things get back to normal.

Hugs Diane

Jackie T said...

Thank you Mrs A. This is brilliant. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

Great game during this lockdown need to stay alert x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

You always surpass yourself with these games! Brilliant! Congrats to Kitty!!
Sorry but no time to play and enjoy games :( We are in hiccuping lockdown: some days yes and some no... At some hours yes and at some no... But I have to go to school daily for teaching. All thing are just crazy. :(

Carol S. said...

Thank you so much Mrs A. for taking the time to give us some fun. So looking forward to more word search. I have being doing them every night online from a free site for around a year. Just to keep the grey matter going.
Big hugs,
Carol S.xxx

Brenda in IN said...

Congratulations to Kitty. I found 36 and had to stop before my eyes crossed! I did find a lot of other words too, about eight I think. It was fun.

Karenladd said...

I didn't get a chance to print out the puzzle and work on it, but I love word searches, so will print it out today. Now I need to avoid peeking at the answers, haha! Thank you for the fun, and chance to take my mind off of all the bad news of the New Year.

KT Fit Kitty said...

I do enjoy a good word search! It was fun and I liked the challenge of finding all of the words. These puzzles are also great to keep my mind sharp, and I definitely need that. I will look forward to the one on birds, thanks so much, Mrs. A!

Carol L said...

I haven't done one of these word searches in years but I'm sure this was a fun puzzle for everyone! Puzzles will keep our brains active during these long hours at home! WtG!