Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Fabulous Birthday

It's been a bit hectic here of late with things going wrong one after the other so not been on line much. I now have a spanking new Ipad, hopefully  internet problems are sorted. Just got to get used to using the new features as the one that died on me was 7yrs old and old hat technology. So what else could possibly go wrong! I didn't have long to wait. I got hacked not once but twice in the same day and the ensuing mayhem is still being sorted out.I had to cancel the card( which fortunately I was in time to stop being used) that was associated with the hacked accounts. Right now I am not a happy bunny.
Time again for a new challenge over on the Butterfly challenge. The new theme is
so you can use 
Butterfly/Dark Salmon/ Denim Blue/Dirt/Digi Image/Die Cut/Dimension

Here is my inspiration for you.
I decided to make an easel card and use Dark Salmon/ Dimension with my butterfly.
The stamp used is by Studio Light JBS05 and coloured using my Graph'it markers and a gold gel pen. I stamped the middle section of the flower out twice more and then fussy cut round. Each flower has been popped up with 3D tape to give the dimension. The butterfly is a wooden painted button and sits  raised on the image. The sentiment is by Digi stamp Boutique from Birthday Mr Bear so unintentionally I have also used the digi image element of the wheel. This is also raised up on 3D tape to give the ledge for the easel to stand up.
 Sideways view showing the  dimension on the button and flower head.
Again from the otherside of the card. 
Challenge runs for 2weeks and I hope you will come and spin the wheel. 

Entering into the following challenges:
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends #79 Anything goes.
Crafting By Designs # Anything goes.
Crafts Galore # Anything goes.
Crafty Calendar # Buttons/and or bows (Butterfly button used).
Crafty Girls Creations #46 Anything goes.
Get Creative #68 No pattern paper.
Love To Craft #21 Anything goes.
The Flower Challenge #19 Shaped cards.


29 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Love this gorgeous easel card.x💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Liz said...

Beautiful easel card, Mrs A. I love how you've decoupaged the lovely flower. Good luck in the Crafty Calendar Challenge. xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Mrs A this is a stunning card I love it. I am sorry to hear about all your troubles I hope they are at an end now. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Mrs A, poor you with all the hassle you have been having lets hope you have seen the last of it now !
Hugs Kaz xx

Ella said...

It's a very beautiful card!
I love it! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful birthday card:)

Brenda in IN said...

This is beautiful and I love the soft salmon color. You rarely see that color and it is one of my favorites. What a terrible time you have had from hacking. It is starting to show up everywhere.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful easel card! Great dimension on the flower, and beautiful coloring with your markers! The layers really make the flower pop out! Love the butterfly button, too!
Congrats for the spotlight at UnstampaBelles challenge :)

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Mrs A, the flower looks stunning.
Avril xx

Anne said...

Lovely easel card. The dimension on the flower is a great idea and I love the sentiment you've chosen
Anne x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Valery, sorry to hear of your upsets, and how awful to be hacked, hope it sorts it'self out soon.
Beautiful card, gorgeous colours and images, Kate x

Kathleen said...

Oh my goodness, poor you, hope things get sorted pdq. Good luck with the new technology.
Well you could have knocked me down with a Promarker, as I only stamped and coloured this image yesterday, obviously I haven't added a butterfly but I do like the way you have done the main flower head, will take note of this for next time.
Love the large sentiment and the great style of card.

Kath x

LesleyG said...

So sorry to hear you've had all those woes, so stressful and time consuming, you did well to make such a beautiful card. Not sure what the "Dirt" means in the design options....... 😀 Hugs xxx

Valerija said...

Brilliant card and beautiful design and image.
Valerija xx

Karenladd said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your computer and hacking troubles and hope it's all sorted out soon. I've had my credit card hacked twice and it was such an ordeal as I pay most of my bills automatically through my cards, ugh. Your beautiful floral card is very impressive however, and I hope to join in the butterfly challenge this time around.

KandA said...

Ooh what a gorgeous card with that super layered flower. I do hope you've managed to get things sorted with the ipad and your hacked account and hope you don't pull your hair out completely. Just tell them that you have a lot of followers om your blog and you'll be giving them VERY bad reviews and maybe they'll be a bit more helpful. I tried that once with a company and they changed their attitude straight away xx

Craftychris said...

A stunning dimensional flower on your fabulous easel card! So sorry you were hacked and have all the ensuing trouble that caused. Not what you needed! Hugs xxxxxxxxx

Sue Crease said...

What a lovely card you’re sharing with us today over at LPCF. I’m sorry for all your troubles hope it’s all over now.

Sandra H said...

Hi Mrs A.....So sorry to read about your hacked acct's it's so frightening so glad your back on line though and your getting things sorted on a happier note your card is stunning l do like the floral image sending lots of love x

Di said...

What a beautiful card! And I've never thought to make an easel card with the fold going backover. That flower is fabulous as well - wonder colours too.

Sending extra big hugs! Hackers need to be strung up for sure.

Di xx

CathyC said...

very pretty :) love the layers

Viv said...

This is so beautiful! love the shaped card and the pretty flowers, great use of colour too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

Mac Mable said...

What an amazing and absolutely beautiful easel card. Sorry to hear about the hacking, that's no fun x

Barb said...

It's a lovely easel card and I like the way you have decoupaged your flower. Barbxx

scrappymo! said...

This is a beautiful card. That is such a lovely flower image and your design looks great. Loving the font of the sentiment!

Shona Chambers said...

You poor thing, I hope you've sorted out all your 'hacking' problems and thank goodness they didn't get a chance to go crazy with your credit card!!! Love the shape of your card, have never tried this type of folding card before. Love how it sits up on its own. The apricot colour is so pretty and your flowers are coloured beautifully. I'm so glad you joined us at The Flower Challenge!!

Mary C said...

Great card. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore

Challenge this month.

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge April "ATG".
Ileanaxx

Beverley said...

Gorgeous easel card. Thanks for joining in this months 'Buttons &/or Bows' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Hugs
Bev x