Monday, March 20, 2017

Hanging Basket.

I've just  sent off my card for the March Chain Card Swap that I am participating in and still  have February's card  to show.  My partner for that month was Jeanne in Minnesota.  The  colours to use on your card were Sage, Willow and Raspberry . I chose the theme of Nature and to incorporate the product Embossing.

I used an embossing folder which came as a  magazine freebie from Practical Publishing International Ltd and Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Marvellous Squares' to die cut the frame work from raspberry card stock. The images is a clear stamp from Imagination Crafts that I have coloured in with my promarkers and a silver gel pen. Stamped onto very pale green paper before colouring. The little butterflies are a Tonic Butterfly punch. 

Iv'e decorated the inside of the card with the negative card die cut from the  front of the card. The little bird  was stamped on the envelope that I received from my swap partner in January so I simply cut him out, coloured him in and he has now winged his way back to America on the inside of this card. (I do like to recycle!).




19 comments:

Merry said...

Beautiful, love embossing around the edge of the front of the card and finished nicely on the inside.

Lia said...

Beautiful card and I like the lavender and white colourcombination!
Lia xx

Margreet said...

Beautiful color combination and I love your coloring of the bird!
xxx Margreet

Valerija said...

So beautiful! Gorgeous colours, love the flowers and diecuts!
Valerija xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very elegant card! I too have this stamp, so beautiful and very neglected!
Love the positive/negative effect of the outside and inside and recycling the bird has been a fab idea, there is a migration! :D
Thanks for sharing!

Brenda in IN said...

Mrs. A you've done it again, recycled that bird and added it to a fabulous card. The flowers colored in the hanging basket are pretty and a beautiful design inside and out.

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Valery, wonderful colours and designs, beautiful image of the hanging basket and the pretty flowers, love what you have done with the inside of the card, Kate x

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Mrs A, a great image with just that pop of colour. Love the recycled little bird in his matching colour.
Avril xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Mrs A this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jenny L said...

Hi MrsA,
what a very wonderful card, and that stamped image is so super.
Great designing as always.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

such a pretty card :) totally love the details and the embossing.
hugs
preeti

Barb said...

A really lovely card Mrs. A. I really like the image. Barbxx

Kathleen said...

Super card, gorgeous stamp and colours and love the little bird on the inside.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful stamps and love the gorgeous inside.x ♥[aNNie]

Darnell said...

I know Jeanne and know she will treasure this pretty card, Anne! It's a treat both outside and in!! Hugs, Darnell xxoo

KandA said...

Lovely card Mrs A and such a pretty stamp xx

Greta said...

So clever to use the pretty bird like that! Beautiful layers--love the floral image
which you colored perfectly, Mrs. A!

Di said...

Really pretty card my friend!

Hugs

Di xx

Createology said...

Lovely color combinations here and your designs are gorgeous. That little bird is quite the finishing touch. Spring Perfection Dear. <3