Thursday, June 10, 2010

A sneak peek view

I think I will call them see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil for the time being!!!!

They are just one of the projects that I have on the go at the moment. This little trio are destined for America. Their names and hair colour have been chosen now and dresses and bloomers made for each one.
They are off to a tea party next (not to drink mind you) to get sprayed to make them look more like the pioneer dolls of yester year.




I will post some more sneaky peeks of other projects later.
Now where did I put the spray bottle and the instant tea erm!!!!!

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh I love the look of them already!! Can't wait to see the next stage.

Congratulations on winning the Big Shot - I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with it x

Do What You Love said...

Ooohhhh...love these dolls - I know they shall be adorned in the sweetest way with lovely clothing, sewn by the great Mrs. A -oooh, I can't wait to see the hair --- how fun!!

Lindsey said...

Ah ha! So you are my follower that i couldn't track down Mrs A!! I'm putting 2+2 together and thinking you might be Fayes mum....? It is all slotting into place now (just call me miss Marple!) This is a lovely blog, such gorgeous creations. Now I have found you I think I will join your band of blog stalkers as your pieces are fantastic!
Linds xx

Mrs A. said...

Yep. Guilty as charged!!!!

Jan Hennings said...

Can't wait to see your dolls when you're finished..but love their names!