Thursday, September 01, 2016

Post Norm!

Will life ever be the same again!!
I just knew it was going to be a bad idea
turning my blog over to a Monkey
for a whole month!!!!!

I had thought I was going to have a nice month off 
and put my feet up but oh no Norm had other ideas.
I now know how David Bailey feels after a photo session,
I took 71 photos of them and thats just the ones
that got posted. The cutting room floor is cluttered with 
 probably another 300 +.
You  try getting two monkeys to stay upright
and not fall over backwards just at the point of taking a photo!
I don't how many times they fell out of that wretched swing before
Norm declared 
"It's a Wrap"

As for yesterday at  A & E
try explaining  to a harrassed  nurse why you have turned up with
1.  A  Monkey or two  in tow
2.    How Norm managed to break his arm
3. What he was doing half way up a ladder on his own anyway 
4. Why he was even cutting the hedge in the first place.
I tell you the white coats nearly had me cornered!!
 Lol!

Thankyou to everyone who
joined in the daily fun and games and played along
with Norm's shenanigans.

Until the next time................

Norm, Sammy and Mrs A. 

16 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

You have made a really BIG work with the two monkeys, Mrs. A! You are a sooooo talented storyteller, photographer, and monkey tamer!!! :D
Thank you for having given us so much smiles and thanks to Norm and Tammy for their sympathy!

Suze said...

I've really enjoyed the posts from Norm and Sammy. Hope they will return sometime to let us know what they are up to while they are visiting you. Won't be long before that elf returns.....

Unknown said...

Ahaha too funny!! You must have the patience of an angel!!
Lucy x

KT Fit Kitty said...

That's so funny! I know you had a lot of fun with these two!

Aquarius said...

This has been such a fun interlude with these two monkeys but I'm sure you deserve a rest from the camera duties for a while. I'm sure David Bailey couldn't have done better!!

rachel said...

it looked like so much fun Valery - and I loved seeing what they were up to! Hugs rachel x

Kathleen said...

Well, look at it this way, great practise for you as it will soon be December when your other visitor will arrive, looking forward that, yes you are too.

Kath x

Mrs.B said...

Hi Mrs. A, I think I've missed all the fun!
I suppose that's what happens when real life takes over and there's not much time for blogging.
Must have a little catch up.
Avril xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

It has been great fun Mrs A, reading all the fun posts and I will miss Norms fun and games thank you for the laughs
Kevin xx

Barb said...

You must be a saint to put up with those two! It's been fun Mrs.A Barbx

Brenda in IN said...

You created some wonderful scenes for them and it was so much fun for us. Hope Norms arm heals well and they come back again. Almost time for the elf to appear.

Di said...

It was such fun Mrs A! Looking forward to that naughty elf when we turns up - and of course Norm and Sammy's return to the spotlight :)

Hugs, Di, Hank and Marvin xxx

Di said...

He turns up, not We! Finger trouble, shouldn't let Hank do the typing. xx

AlisonC said...

You're a star! Go and lie down. (I'm already missing my 5 o'clock visit) x

Mac Mable said...

I was away last week and have come back to find Norm has broken his arm...I am devastated x Hope Norm will be fully recovered for his next monthly blog posts...going to miss the two cheeky monkeys x

Darnell said...

Bless you for your patience and love of a fun time, Mrs. A.! I'm sorry you broke Norm's arm, but I understand how flusterating it can be dealing with a cotton-headed critter(s). (Remember I'm no longer alone!) Thank you so much for all the work you put into these entertaining posts! I think a fortnight of large G&Ts should held everyone in the household heal their broken bits. Mwah!! Hammy