Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Blogging Friends.

Look what was waiting for me on the door mat when I got home on Friday. Not one but three parcels from my blogging friends.
1st one was this lovely book mark tag from Susan. I had sent her the altered cream bag that I made for the Artful Bag challenge and this was a thankyou gift. Monkey thinks it looks just like him. Thanks Susan. My own personal tag!

Second suprise was from Sherry. I had wanted to enter a swap that required the Tim Holtz Bird cage and birdie die cut which I don't have and when Sherry found out she very kindly sent me three cuts outs to use. Isn 't Sherry the tops!!!!! Thankyou so much.
The last parcel is a complete mystery. Even Fluff is clueless! It contains these super goodies.
Halloween papers, Halloween clear stamp, blank cards and envelopes, Christmas papers and Christmas toppers, ric rac braid and christmassy /halloween coloured buttons.Such a lot of goodies. They are all gorgeous.Have I won someones give away stash? I'm very blessed to have such nice blogging friends.
All I know is that the parcel was sent on 24th August from YO41 (Yorks). There was no card or return address or any clue who sent it so please if you are reading this and its you please step forward so I can give you a huge big hug!

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow your so lucky not one but three you have some great friend there! enjoy your goodies:) Sandra H

Faye said...

Lucky you. And I'm still clueless. xxx

Jan said...

It's great getting surprises in the post, lucky you... I hope you find out who your mysterious gift aider is.

Jan :o)

Ali said...

Lovely goodies there - ooh nothing like a nice surprise from your postie ;-) xx

Fiona said...

wow Mrs A....so many goodies and a mystery giver!!

fi
x

Susan said...

I am so glad that you like your personalised bookmark. I definitely had monkey in mind while I was making it and he can't use it because it has your name on it!
Susan xxox

Di said...

Lovely bookmark and cages -and how exciting to receive a mystery parcel! Di xx

Unknown said...

lol... I love it.. xx