Sunday, July 12, 2020

B is for:

Ha!. bet you all thought I was going to say Butterflies!!!! Well your wrong.
B is for Beach huts, Boat and Bunting.

Allsorts Challenge are asking for things beginning with B on your creations and this stamp that I had pulled out to use on a couple of other challenges just fits the bill perfectly.
Country View Challenges are saying Do what makes you happy. Getting out my watercolours makes me happy.
Moving Along With The times are asking for At The Beach.
Hero Arts Stay Crafty Challenge is asking for One Layers Cards.

The stamp is a Michael Powell image and I think this is only it's second outing even though I have had the stamp for a good number of years. I have used my Caran D'Ache watercolours and stamped out onto watercolour card that I have scored in half to make a one layer  basecard. A bit of doodling around the edge when the card was dry and I called it done.


Entering into the following challenges:
Moving Along With The Times #120 At The Beach.
Southern Girls # Anything goes.
Creative Fingers #190 Anything goes.
Hero Arts Stay Crafty Challenge #11 One layer Cards.
All Sorts Challenge #580 I spy something with B.
Ally's Angels #36 Anything goes,
Country View Challenges # Do what makes you happy.
Daisy Chain Challenges #43 No design paper.
Ellibelle's Corner #  Summertime.
Paper Funday Challenges #19 Anything goes  with  a twist : The great outdoors.



32 comments:

Aquarius said...

A super beach scene - I have one of his stamps lurking somewhere in my stash and seeing this one has reminded me of it.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful scene Valery Anne.

Sue xx

Jo said...

B is also for beautiful.....as your card is x

Chris said...

I'm always impressed by one layer cards and this is lovely! Fab stamp, looks hand drawn (I did wonder at first if you drew the scene yourself after all those online doodling sessions! Great water colouring too!
xx

Margreet said...

You made wonderful card with that fab stamp. That card makes me wanting to go to the shore.
xxx Margreet

aussie aNNie said...

BBBBBBBeautiful card.xx

Donna said...

What a fabulous peaceful scene, I would like to be there right now!

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the beautiful scene you have created.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mrs.B said...

A great card Mrs A, love those quirky beach huts.
Avril xx

Kathleen said...

Beach and a boat, lovely images and great background. Thank you for joining our 'B' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Jackie T said...

Hi Mrs A this is a stunning card. I love it. I would so like to be by the sea right now. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

Aww Mrs A this is a stunning card love the scene which it was like it here this has lightened my day take care stay safe x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This is fab! Love the doodleness of it x

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Carol L said...

This is just fabulous and looks like a hand-drawn watercolored piece of art! Love the doodling around the edges - super fun card with a great summer theme!

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card Valery .... great scene ....
yes I take pictures with my iPad ...it’s much easier ...and quicker than using my Notebook ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous Summery/Beach card great watercoloured image and doodles edges
carol x

Linby said...

Well done for stepping away from the butterflies LOL! This is such a lovely card, a great summer scene. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Diane Louise J said...

Hello ... Thanks for sharing your lovely beach huts card with us at MAWTT. It fits perfectly with our 'At the Beach' theme.

Diane Louise
(Team Leader, Moving Along With The Times) x

Sue said...

This is fabulous Valerie-Anne, it's making me miss our holidays, but hopefully next year... Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts, and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely water colouring, the image is so pretty and love the doodling al around!

Mervi said...

Gorgeous beach theme.
Thank you for sharing your lovely card at Allsorts;-))m

Wendy L said...

A wonderful seaside scene, thank you for joining us at MAWTT and Allsorts too, xxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Super beach card Valery, I think we'd all like to be somewhere like this at the moment

June x

Chriss America Real said...

I live a couple blocks from the Chesapeake Bay, so I am always looking for "beachy" things. This card is fantastic!

Hugs,
Chriss

Diane said...

A super beach scene design Valery.

Hugs Diane

Pat said...

This is great Mrs A and a fun and beautifully watercoloured scene, and I love your added doodling too. x

Jules said...

Tee hee Mrs A

Yep, I have to admit I was expecting butterflies.

A great scene on your card and I love the doodled edges.

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
your beach scene is very lovely and beautifully water coloured too.
That stamp is fabulous and I love your doodling around the edges.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Ellibelle said...

So very beautiful!
Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving this stamp, I think I'm just as bad because I know I have it somewhere Lol! Sending hugs, Angela xXx

Ellen said...

Great card with a lovely scene. Love the doodling too. Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen