Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Accordion Style

Time for a new challenge and a new set of the Alphabet over on the Butterfly Blog.We are starting off with the letter A
#144 Spin The Butterfly Wheel with A for Accordion Fold Card.

Here are my inspiration cards for you.  As usual you will find the tutorials for making these cards over on the Butterfly Blog under the tab Card Shapes. We are getting a nice collection of card shapes on there now and you are free to browse and make cards from the instructions  given.

This card uses Version I 

I am using from the wheel:
Accordion Style Card shape
Theme: Pattern paper x2
Colour: Apple Blossom (pale pink)
Butterfly

 Papers used are digital from Buddly crafts. Pink design and butterflies by Eline Pelinkof Meadow papers 2.
 The digi image is also from Buddly Crafts by Lilyboo designs called mushroom girl.  I have coloured using my Graph'it pens and then gone over with my clear wink of stella pen. she looks lovely and sparkly IRL but not showing up here. I fussy cut her out first before colouring! The silver stickers are from my stash.
Entering this card  into the following challenges:
Dream Valley #228 All occasions
Everybody Art #472 Girl in summer
Though The Craft Room Door # Anything goes.
Crafty Creations #411 Anything goes.
Starz Stampz #11 Happy birthday
Pattie's Creations #172 Anything goes.


This card uses Version II 

I am using from the wheel:
Accordion Style Card shape
Colour: Apricot
Colour: Aquamarine
Butterfly

 The paper used is a digital from Buddly crafts from their Bits of Ivory collection Blue fluttering.
 The image is again from Buddly Crafts  by Lilyboo designs called Fun in the Swing.  I don't usually go for cute but I just fell in love with these images and a few more so they accidently fell in my basket prior to check out.  coloured using my Graph'it pens and then edged with a gold gel pen to match the gold sticker edging and sentiment from my stash.
Entering  this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments Designs # Anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown #460 Anything goes
Creative Moments #193 Anything goes
The Crafter's Cafe #246 Anything goes
Watercooler Challenges  #278 Anything goes feminine
Ellibelle's Corner # Summertime


This card uses Version III

I am using from the wheel:
Accordion Style Card shape
Theme: Pattern paper x2
Colour: Aquamarine
Butterfly

 Digital papers used are by Buddly Crafts from a collection by BarbaraAnne Williams 'Wee Ones Brights' Lime and aqua stripes and Aqua spots.
 Butterflies are die cuts by Memory Box  Isabella and the large one is Terrace, cut using my big shot. Gems from my stash.
The Hello is a stamp by Julie Hickey from her Circle Sentiments set. Below is the card fully extended.
Entering  this card into the following challenges:
Cuttlebug Mania # Anything goes
A Perfect Time To Craft #7 Anything goes
Classic Design Challenge # Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge # Anything goes
Love To Craft #48 Anything goes
Through The Purple Haze #169 Anything goes


I hope I have given you lots of ideas and that you will come and play with the new challenge which is running for 3 weeks. This gives me time to rest my shoulder between having to  sit at my main  computer. Blogger seems to have forgotten all about me (for which I am grateful as can't cope with learning new tricks at the moment) and hasn't flipped me over to the new Version yet.


Stay Safe and Well

Hugs


37 comments:

Tina Z. said...

Amazing cards, I love your folds.
Stay safe and well.
Hugs xx

Margreet said...

Such beautiful accordion creations, Mrs A. Wishing you all the best with your shoulder.
Blogger has forgotten me too (so glad).
xxx Margreet

Hazel (Didos) said...

Your creations are all super, I love those cute wee images they are adorable. Mr Blogger has flipped me back to old style. I did have the new one up and running!!! Hope your shoulder is feeling a bit better soon, Love Hazelxx

Chris said...

Beautiful accordion cards Mrs A, fabulous designs with the lovely papers and sweet images. Sorry your shoulder is still playing up, hope it improves soon.
xx

cuilliesocks said...

What amazing cards Valery, the designs are wonderful, beautiful images and colours too.
You are so clever being able to create these fabulous designs, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Mrs A your cards are gorgeous. I love the designs they are very clever. I hope your shoulder is feeling better. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kathleen said...

Plenty of inspiration here Mrs A, 3 lovely cards but the first one is my favourite, such a cute image.

Kath x

Donna said...

What a fun fold and fabulous cards, I like having 3 weeks and I hope your shoulder is better by then!

Diane said...

Super fun shapes and designs Valery.

Hugs Diane

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulously designed, great images coloured too....x

Greta said...

These are just beautiful, Mrs. A! I'm especially drawn to the first one as I really love the papers & the sweet little girl!

Liz said...

A beautiful collection of cards Mrs A, great designs. Take care with your shoulder. xx

Mac Mable said...

Three fabulous fold cards. You always make the most creative, inspirational and unique cards and today is no exception x. Look after that shoulder and yes I am still on the 'other' blogger too x.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Three fantastic cards Valery Anne, they are all wonderful.

Sue xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty are all your cards Mrs A and what cute images so adorable just love them x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This is a pretty selection of cards. The lady on the first one reminds me of you x

Brenda in IN said...

Love both those sweet little girl images and those papers. The folds are awesome on all of them. Do you remember when we were sending jokes what the one was that said something about that rhymes with something, then no it doesn't. I remember telling my granddaughter that and I laughed so hard at her. I've been trying to go back and find it, but no luck. Don't stress out you shoulder looking back. I just hoped you remembered the joke.

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
3 fabulous cards and I love the different accordian designs.
Your lovely images are so sweet and beautifully coloured too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Mrs A, sorry to hear your shoulder is still giving you trouble. These cards are gorgeous, loving the designs.
Hugs
Linda xxx

terrie said...

Great looking accordion cards Mrs. A....your instructions are easy to follow.
Take care of yourself and don't overdo....

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous set of cards. Emmax

Donna said...

Wow, what a fantastic collection of cards Mrs. A., I hope this means your shoulder is doing a bit better. Hugs, Donna

pinky said...

You are definitely the queen of card shapes Valery Anne! These are just gorgeous!

Karen Brown said...

What a fun summery card! Your accordion shape adds so much interest. We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen - DT

Sue said...

Such beautiful cards Mrs A! Sorry I haven't been around to comment much lately..lots of hugs Sue x

Furrbster said...

These are really beautiful cards,

Thanks for sharing at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Dorothy S said...

Special fold cards always make a great impression - yours are so pretty! Thanks for entering the current challenge at the Crafter's Cafe Dorothy S, dt member

lichazul said...

Pretty cards Valerie 💐👍
Congrats , hugs and good vibes

Created by Kath said...

Great collection of cards! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath-DT

Michelle W said...

Beautiful cards and thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Joy Wilson said...

Lovely cards! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Joy DT



Joyfully Stamps

Liz said...

Popping back to say Congratulations on your win over in the Through the Craft Room Door Challenge. xx

Ellibelle said...

Such a great assortment of cards, each one so beautifully done!
Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge where it's all about Summertime!
Ellibelle's Corner

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Beautiful images and great folds too. Hugs, Angela xXx

Catie Cuddles said...

How clever.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

R's Rue said...

Love the butterfly

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Each card is wonderful. Very cute and girlie. Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
Tina dt