Sunday, July 05, 2020

4 Christmas Trees.

I definitely do not know where the time is going but the girls in the Christmas Card club need to show our latest makes. Shaz chose the theme of Christmas Trees. I have taken that to be decorated ones for inside.

My first two cards are using images from LOTV Art Pad Set 14 Festive Foliage which I still have a few left.
I do like to see plaid paper on christmas cards and this card is using a digi paper by Nitwits from their Holly Jolly Frolics set by Mary Fran. I die cut  the coloured image using Tattered Lace Rounded Corner rectangles 440803.The card base is made from green cardstock and I just layered up for dimension. The silver stickers are from my stash.


 This card uses another Nitwits dig paper this time from their Christmas Linen Too 'Tartan Green'
 by Mary Fran. Again I went for the layered look. The silver sentiments from my stash. I used a die cut by Nellie Snellen 'Nellies Multi Frames MFD088 Straight Dotted Rectangle.


 Last two cards are using images from Hunkydory's Little Book of Sparkling Season.
This card is using 2 different  digi plaid papers. One by Cardmaking Downloads called Goblin Market pink and blue plaids set  and one by CraftsUprint called Funky Plaid Green.  By using digi papers I can make the size of the plaid to suit the card that I am making. Here I have only printed out onto half of a foolscap page, turned and printed the second onto the other half. They both worked perfectly with this funky fairy.  I gave her wings, crown and the baubles on the tree a coating of Wink of Stella which is not showing up here. I used the cut out from the card above to make the frame.  Silver stickers from my stash.

 This last one is my favourite.  The digi papers are by Nitwits 'Crossteal' and 'Snowflake Steal' both by Mary Fran from their Christmas too set.  Layered up using the same green card stock as the base.  Stickers from my stash.

Stay Safe and Well
Hugs 


27 comments:

gwen70 said...

Beautiful cards xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous cards. Love the 2 last ones most.
xxx Margreet

dutchess said...

4 lovely cards Valery...you have been busy crafting...I wish I had more of the LOTV art cards left they are so useful....
Hope you are enjoying your weekend ...take care xxx

Mac Mable said...

I love plaid too Mrs A and your first two cards are fabulous and wonderfully Christmasy. The images on the second two are beautiful and funky and they are stunning x.

Christine Harrop said...

Snap Mrs A! I used the same two LOTV toppers this time. All four of your cards are fabulous.I love the funky Santa! Christine xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Valery, wonderful selection of card for the challenge, the first two are beautifully traditional, and the others are just lovely, I love the quirkiness of them.
I hope you shoulder is getting easier and less painful, Kate x

Chris said...

Well done Mrs A! The two with the trees and the tartan papers are beautiful traditional Christmas cards, love the whimsical charm of the second two, so colourful and festive.
xx

Rita said...

Fantastic Trees Valery. Stunning cards too. Hugs Rita xxx

Brenda in IN said...

These are four charming Christmas cards. I do like that plaid and those digi images are so cute.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super set of four cards this week Mrs A, love the designs and gorgeous images you have used.
Lorraine

Linda Simpson said...

Wonderful set of Christmas cards, loving the designs of each of them.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sandra H said...

Wow 4 very beautiful Christmas cards all of the images are gorgeous Great designs too x

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Valery Anne, 4 beautiful cards for the theme. I too especially love the Santa one,it's gorgeous. Hugs, Shaz X

Viv said...

These are just lovely Mrs A!

rachel said...

4 great cards Valery - I love them all but I like the last one best too! Hugs rachel x

Kathleen said...

Wow, four fabulous cards all with great images.

Kath x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

All your cards are so beautiful, love especially the last one! Great use of your images and papers!

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous cards my friend, love the inspiration you give.xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Mrs A your Christmas cards are gorgeous. I love them all. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Four fabulous Christmas Tree cards Valery Anne.

Sue xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

A lovely selection of seasonal makes ;) x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh these are all lovely, what a great cards. The Magnolia stamp I used for my butterfly challenge card is called Loves Me. SO pleased that you have filled your basket over at the paper place too. My USB to store them has now arrived so may end up with some more today. Oops!!! Hazelxx

Carol L said...

What a wonderful and fun collection of Christmas tree cards! I love the last 2 whimsical versions - the images are just precious!

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

All your cards are stunning Valery Anne, especially love the first one

June x

Diane said...

Beautiful cards and framing.

HUgs Diane

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Mrs A
Its been a while but popping by to say love your collection of Christmas cards.
Always good to get ahead.
Take care,
Ang x

scrappymo! said...

They are all so pretty and well worth upcycling. Great to get four made as well... You are a whirlwind of energy!!!

Sorry I did not get a chance to submit these last two challenges. My neck is just too tight and sore to want to sit and create and did not even have a spare Christmas card around that I could use.