I don't know about waterfall it was more like watershed making this card. Nearly didn't come into being. First I used too much glue for sticking the little squares on and it left glue marks, so covered those up with the glitter glue I had already used around the butterflies. Phew!
Then I added the glitter glue around the trellis work, stood the card up to leave to dry and promptly knocked it off the work top and like any good piece of buttered toast it landed on the carpet glue side down. Retrieved from carpet and picked off all the carpet hairs which were now attached to the trellis work. Phew!!
Next I decided that the colour of the ribbon pull (in daylight) really clashed with the design paper so removed it. Only problem was in my wisdom I had secured with a small staple so the pretty scalloped bottom had to go. Not enough tag left to recut the scallop so a straight cut had to suffice. Pink ribbon looks much better. Phew!!!
Then I attached the gems with glue. Got to the last gem and could I find it? Nope and I sure did look for it, so out with the gem box and glue another one in place.
Finally ready to take the pictures and thats when I found where it went to!!!! See last piccy.
The following photo's show how the mechanism works as you pull on the tag.
And finally the back of the card!
I made the card for the second weeks inspiration for the current Butterfly challenge. (Iv'e thrown the how not to's in for free).
Still time to enter as the challenge doesn't close till next Tuesday. Hope to see you there.
I'm entering into Pixie's Crafty workshop # 303/304 cos I used loads of snippets up (Twice!)
If your looking for either Di or myself we are behind the bike sheds quaffing copious glasses of wine.
Note to Parsnip. Don't you even think of snitching on us!!.