The page already had a wash of pale pink tester paint on it so left it and just coloured the dictionary page using distress inks in two shades of blue. Looking at the post I did for the tag I see that the owl image came from a freebie site here and that I had coloured the branch using a brown Promarker and black chalk. The background was a piece of old sheeting which I had dyed using blackberry juice, chalks in purple ,blue & black and distress ink pads in blue and brown.
The stamp is by Crafty individuals CI-234 and stamped onto the cloth with black stazon ink pad. I cut the piece down, repositioned the owl and put a moon in the background by using a circle die cut on an odd bit of paper to make a stencil and used a yellow distress ink pad.
A snippet of navy ribbon just finished the page of nicely. Not entering into any challenges as he owl had already been posted as a tag.