Sunday, January 01, 2023

Happy 2023

Happy New Year to you all.

  I have made this card using supplies that I have had for years and thought I would turn into a  New Years Card. 

Below is a sideways view of the tent card shape.
 The inside of the card. 

My sister told me yesterday that she only received my christmas card to her the day before (30th) yet I had posted all my UK cards on the 8th December (it only had to travel across two counties) and my overseas cards well before that so if you have not had yours from me this card is for you and I hope any missing ones do still all turn up. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges. 

613 Avenue Create # : Anything goes /winter theme.
2 Crafty Critter Crazies #70 : Anything goes with a Critter.   (Deer)
A Perfect Time to Craft #1-2023 : Anything goes.
Creations In Pink #53 : Anything goes in pink.



The Butterfly Challenge restarts on Wednesday  4th January  so hope to see you again soon. 

17 comments:

Freubelmina said...

What a beautiful happy New Year's card you made ValeryAnne!
I wish you all the best for 2023!
Nice that the new challenges are starting again xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card. Beautiful DP and it gives it a romantic touch.
As you know I received your card before Christmas!
Best wishes for 2023!
xxx Margreet

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Happy New Year Mrs A! Hope you are well and happy.
Your card is very elegant and sweet! Love so much the paper used, the colours combo and the embossed pearlescent panel. Also the inside is fabulous.
Hugs

brenda said...

Happy New Year to you as well Valery-Anne and what a pretty card using all those goodies from stash. Here's hoping 2023 will be a better year for us all, mind you not sure the postal service will improve!

B x

Mrs.B said...

A lovely New Year card Mrs A, image and colours are so pretty.
Hope you had a lovely Christmas and 2023 is a good year for you.
Happy New Year, Avril xx

Chris said...

Such a beautiful card to kickstart the year Mrs A, hope it's a good year for you and your family.
The post was crazy this year- so many Christmas cards haven't reached their destination yet- wonder if they'll ever turn up!
xx

Brenda in IN said...

Oh, this pink! I love the shine of the cardstock and the embossing. The matching pattern paper is beautiful. The inside is beautiful too. A lot of my cards are late because I took so long to get them made and mailed. Just no energy after Covid. I call it extending Christmas.

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Mrs A love the image it looks so soft a super New Years card
hugs
lorraine x

Donna said...

This is gorgeous, like the pinks and shimmer. Happy New Year!

AlisonC said...

Beautiful and well done for using your very old stash. The papers are all gorgeous and especially the embossed one. We obviously need to send out our cards in November next year. I'm not very good at getting mine in the post in a timely manner. x

Viv said...

Lovely soft pretty colours for this lush card Mrs A!
Happy New Year. x

Sandra H said...

Happy New Year Mrs A....your card is so lovely, my friend posted her card to me before 14th Dec l still till this day haven't rec'd it take care xx

Cathy said...

Such a pretty card Mrs A. Great find in your stash, the paper is gorgeous. Happy New Year, Cathy x

LesleyG said...

A very pretty card, and a happy new year to you xxx

Conniecrafter said...

those are just gorgeous papers and lovely embossing to frame it!!

Chana Malkah said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Liz said...

Congratulations on your win over in the Creations in Pink Challenge with your beautiful card. xx