Sunday, November 08, 2020

There's snow place like Snowmen.

Time again for the girls in the Christmas Card club to show our latest makes. Don't ask me where the past two weeks have gone as I haven't a clue. It is Rachel's turn to choose a theme which is Stencils. I only have one or two and they are not suitable so I have gone with the Anything goes get out card and as I didn't do the snowmen theme last time (and the images are still out on my desk) I have made snowmen cards. 

First card is a digi image  called Snowman Hugs by 'From The Heart.' Coloured using a mix of Graph'it and PPromarker pens plus a silver gel pen  The backing is all bits and pieces of papers still out on my desk from another christmas card project already shown.  The sentiment is by Julie Hickey. 


Second card is a digi image  called Snow Lady and Cardinal again by 'From The Heart.'  Coloured using my Graph'it and Promarker pens. Sentiment is by Julie Hickey and the silver sticker trees were in my stash. Papers as above, 

Third card is a digi image called Snowmans Stocking again by 'From The Heart'.  Coloured using my Graph'it  and Promarker pens. papers as above.Gems from my stash.  
Fourth card is  a stamp by 'Woodware' called  Skating Snowmen. I love using their stamps.  Coloured with my Graph'it  and Promarker pens and a gold gel pen.  The sentiment is  from a set by Studiolight.
Papers as above. 
Fifth card is  a stamp by 'Two Jays' called Cheery snowman. Just a little colouring using my pens and using up the last of the paper as above. Gems from my stash. Sentiment in the same set by  Studiolight 
Blogger is doing strange things again. Though I have the icons across the top of the template I am using to write this  there is no wording attached to them  so I am posting this a bit blind as having to remember what all the different icons are doing. It is also telling me I now  have wisywig pages. Oh well keeps me on my toes I suppose. 

I'm off to see what the other girls have come up with using stencils. 


Stay Safe and Well.
Use your Loo rolls sparingly!


38 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Mrs A all your cards are gorgeous. The snowmen are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Rita said...

Great cards Valerie. I adore Snowmen too. Hope you well and Staying Safe. Hugs Rita xx

Christine Harrop said...

Oh my goodness ValeryAnne! Four fabulous fun snowmen cards. What a busy bee you have been. I know what you mean about time flying. Every month I make a card for all our WI members and a gift to go with them. As we have 53 members I don't seem to have any time left for my own stuff!
Fortunately I got on really well with my Christmas cards so only have family and special friends left to do. Since our WI's have not been allowed to meet up since last March, and it's looking there is no end in sight for a long time to come, we feel we need to keep our members engaged and let them know we are still thinking of them. Take care! Christine xx

Lia said...

A whole range of snowmen and all are so cute! You made gorgeous christmascard with them!
Lia xx

Sandra H said...

What an array of snowmen they are gorgeous as are your cards Mrs A lovely layouts too enjoy your day x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Such wonderful snowmen cards x

Aquarius said...

Gosh you have been busy with these snowmen cards - all great. I'm sure you will be forgiven for not using a stencil😊

dutchess said...

A fabulous selection of snowmen cards Valery...they are all very special...
Hope you are safe and well...take care xxx

crafty-stamper said...

A beautiful selection of cards and love all the cute snowmen-what are wisywig pages???
Carol x

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
so many wonderful snow people on your cards and lots of wonderful designs too.
You always pull lots of super designs out of your crafty hat for the Christmas Card Club.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

WOW! you have been busy Valery, what fabulous cards, all the snowmen are so cute and your card designs are so pretty, lovely papers too, Kate x

Brenda in IN said...

This is a fun group of snowman cards. I love the images and using up the papers is wonderful. This year I am all into using my papers. I hate cutting them up but you used your scraps so well. I love that cardinal sitting on the snowman's nose. So cute.

gwen70 said...

Fabulous cards, love the snowmen xx

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Valery Anne, love all your snowmen cards, such fab designs, and such pretty colouring Stay safe,Hugs, Shaz X

Linda Simpson said...

WOW I love these, I just love all your snowmen, they are all so cool.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Valerija said...

Beautiful work. Love your cards.
Valerija xx

Gibmiss said...

Who’s been busy ....fabulous card Valery ....stunning ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Chriss America Real said...

You have been very busy girly, wow! I love them all but I am a little partial to the cardinal on the snowman's nose. I am a birdwatcher and I love cardinals.

Hugs,
Chriss

Elizabeth said...

Wow! What a fabulous selection of cards, ValeryAnne! Love your collection is snowmen, and the snowlady too - the little cardinal is adorable. x

Margreet said...

Love your selection of snowmen cards.
xxx Margreet

rachel said...

These are fabulous Valery Anne - love them - such great images of snowmen! Thats the beauty of the anything goes alternate isn't it? Fabulous xx

Donna said...

Fibe fabulous snowman cards, they are all so cute and well designed!

Kathleen said...

Fabulous collection of super snowmen, colours, papers and design, made me smile.

Kath x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

All your snowmen cards are so cute and sweet! Beautiful colouring with your markers, I use those brands too!
Hugs

Anja v K@@rten said...

What a cuties....
Creatieve groetjes, Anja

Di said...

A lovely selection of snow people cards Mrs A! I do believe they've been raiding the carrot store :) What You See Is What You Get is basically WYSIWYG - in other words - we don't get it either! Sigh, I still fall foul of the new interface on blogger!

Hugs

Di xx

Freubelmina said...

Wow Mrs A what many beautiful cards, I think all snowmen are TOO cute.
You combined it with beautiful papers and details. I love it.
Kind regards, Wilma xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a really cute bunch of cards Val. Love these images and your choice of papers and designs.
Lorraine

LesleyG said...

What Super Snowmen! Love all the images, colours and papers, and the jaunty angled strips on number three :) stay safe , take care xxx

Zoe Tant said...

Gorgeous collection of cards Valery. You have been busy this week with snowmen. SOrry I'm late Zoe x

Sally H said...

What a wonderful set of cards, Valery! Lots of lovely snowmen.Gorgeous makes xxxx

Carol S. said...

I love snowmen!!!! They are all so different and all so gorgeous. An amazing selection Mrs A. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

MagsB said...

Wow, Mrs A, what lovely snowmen and snowwomen cards! So very cute! You have been very busy!

love Mags B x

Mac Mable said...

Ohhh those snowmen are super cute and absolutely adorable on all of your wonderful cards x.

KandA said...

Oh Mrs A, what a fabulous fun super collection of snowmen cards you've created xx

pinky said...

Wow! What a gorgeous selection of snowmen cards!! They keep getting more adorable as I scroll down! Well done creating such a brilliant bunch of cards. Yep blogger is still being a pain. My type size keeps changing even after I go back in and fix!

Carol L said...

All those snowmen are adorable, and I love each card with all those great bits of papers! I wish I could get busy with cards as I once did, but my heart just isn't into it as it once was. I'm too busy with trying to stay positive in this life we've been thrust into. I don't know what happened with your blogger, but I've never heard of what you're experiencing. I hope it resolves itself soon for you! Hugs across the miles :)

cotnob said...

A fabulous collection of snowman cards Mrs A, a wonderful variety of snowmen.
Blogger was doing strange things with me, I closed my laptop down and reloaded everything and it appears to be OK at the moment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x