I still had some spotty red design paper (Simply British from Simply Handmade magazine) out on my desk which went perfectly with the first image I had chosen to use.
Base card is made with card stock. The spotty ribbon is from The works. I used my Prescut Stitched rectangle die set to cut the image down and also cut a larger rectangle in the red spotty paper and a larger one still in plain green that matched perfectly.
This card was made from a preformed card base that had come in a set of several designs This was one I had left in my stash. The LOTV image fitted perfectly behind the opening. The green frame was the negative from the card above and added a bit of interest I thought to the front of this card. Sentiment was die cut using Britannia dies.
Again I have used one of the preformed card shapes from the same pack as above card. This one though had an oval cut out which was slightly bigger than the LOTV image so I mounted the image onto red cardstock and attached to the front of the card instead. The sentiment was from a used christmas card and the pearls from my stash.
I have not been making many cards of late so my Christmas stack is quite low. 3 more to the pile brings my total to 29 for the year made so far.