Wednesday, August 15, 2018

A Rose in disguise.

Another card for your inspiration. It is week 3 of the Butterfly challenge and still 2 weeks for you to enter.
#105 Spin The Butterfly Wheel with the Letter F.
This card uses the combination of Ferrari Red/Fold more than 1/ Butterfly.
The digi is another freebie from Beccy's Place  called Clematis but whilst looking through my papers I found this one which is actually wild roses (from Pretty Things by Juliana Kneipp) but looked  exactly like the image so I have coloured as if a rose. Card shape is half an Accordian as I didn't put the last fold in which would have then made 4 panels. I have coloured using my Graph'it pens and a gold gel pen around the edges of the image. I like the effect this gives IRL. Hard to capture on camera though. The butterflies are gold stickers from my stash.

Looking down on the card from above so you can see the shape clearer.
Hope you can find the time to play along.

17 comments:

Lia said...

A great card with bright colours and I like it a lot.
Lia xx

aussie aNNie said...

BEAUTIFUL such a lovely card and love love love the colours on that flower...hugs.

Sandra H said...

So lovely l like the layout and the rose image is beautiful almost life like xx

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,a gorgeous card.xxx

Mrs.B said...

A beautifully coloured image Mrs A, goes so well with this design.
Avril xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Mrs A this is a stunning card I just love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jo said...

Very pretty.....love the paper x

Brenda in IN said...

Love this fun fold on the card. The coloring is so pretty. Thanks for sharing your stories with us. I love hearing them, Valery.

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Mrs A, lovely colours and I love the fold. xx

Kathleen said...

A really great shape card, I have always liked this shape and don't know why I don't do it more often.
Lovely image and papers.

Kath x

Oh, hope no-one is looking down from above at me so they can see my shape clearer!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card Valery Anne.

Sue xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely shape and image! The red really makes the beautiful flowers pop!

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful shaped card and love the vibrant colours and the flower image is so pretty x.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous, floral card design, love the fold too.
Lorraine

Donna said...

Beautiful coloring and great fold Mrs. A.!!

Greta said...

Oh what a beauty! I never do different folds, but always love seeing yours!

scrappymo! said...

Love this fold and especially like that you showed it from above as it does such a great job of helping understand that fold!
The floral spray is pretty and looks pretty with that design paper.