Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Blue Birds

Time for another new challenge over on The Butterfly blog.


So you are free to choose your own theme/embellishments/design as long as their is a Butterfly somewhere in your creation.

You may choose to use just the letter/theme + butterfly or use the colour +butterfly.
There will be Two Winners drawn for this challenge which is lasting 
4 Weeks due to the school holidays.

Here is my inspiration card for you.

I have used a digi paper from blossom Art called Blue Birds 1807 No (11) which I have teamed with pale blue card stock and layered up. The butterflies were in a container on my desk so not sure if they are diecuts or punches now.  Pale blue gems from my stash and I couldn't help using some more doodle edges from Faye's FaDoodle set.  I have a set for free in my Blog candy post above. This time  I have used one of the straight edge patterns, a double x and a trio of x's with the sentiment stamp which is  a clear stamp by Hobbycraft.

I decorated the inside of the card with the left overs. 


Entering into the following challenge:
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper #  August Anything goes.


22 comments:

Aquarius said...

Love the bluebird paper you've used and of course the whole card is great. Thinking blue now for this challenge.

Valerija said...

What a gorgeous paper and you have made a fantastic card.
Valerija xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Valery, I love that gorgeous patterned paper.

Sue xx

dutchess said...

So pretty Valery...loving your backing paper and your beautiful butterfly xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Mrs A your card is gorgeous I love the colours you have used and of course the butterflies. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card,ValeryAnne.Love the pretty butterflies and the sentiment stamp.

Gr,Sylvia x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Mrs. A, like how the butterflies are fluttering off the page and how you designed the inside of the card also!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great design with that doodled frame and the lovely dp with birds! A great way to use leftovers for the inside, too!

Sandra H said...

Absolutely gorgeous as always love the layering of the blue card and l think the butterflies are punched l think l could well have that punch too! sending lots of love x

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
what a very super card, and such a lovley design.
The papers are so pretty, and the Wedgwood blue is gorgeous.
Such beautiful butterflies also.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Cara said...

This is such a pretty, delicate card. Love how you've incorporated the doodle stamps too x

Mac Mable said...

So very delicate and so very pretty. What a beautiful colour of blue too x

Kathleen said...

Very pretty and lovely colours, a great design too.
Thanks for the suggestion of putting my ring on a chain round my neck but I already have a ball and chain on my leg, how many chains does a girl want!

Kath x

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Mrs A, and I love how you've used Faye's stamps, makes a great frame.
Avril xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed Valery, great framing with Faye's stamps, love it Kate x

Diane said...

Wonderful design Valery.

Hugs Diane

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous card Mrs A., I love the paper and butterflies! Faye's FaDoodles are perfect for your card! :)
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card, perfect paper for your challenge! Love the border with Faye's fab stamps. Hugs xxx

Greta said...

Neat card--love how you used your daughter's doodle images!

Janis said...

How pretty!! I love your daughter's stamps and the beautiful blues. What an elegant inside, too!!

So glad this challenge is lasting for 4 weeks. I have missed the last several due to craziness in our family and in my head!!! :)
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

UplayOnline said...

I love the paper and butterflies!



ดูหนัง

Catie Cuddles said...

So so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge in August. Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT