Well we have managed to survive to the end of week 1 of Project Horrendous (as The Doc has nicknamed the Bathroom and Downstairs Cloakroom refurbishment ) without too much mishap. We were missing the basin units which didn't get delivered with the rest of the items last week but thankfully they arrived on Tuesday morning early morning delivery. (These early mornings are killing me as they start 8.30am)
The old bathroom suite is out and the new one is in situ (filled with water at the moment )whilst it seats in and levels out!!!! Wall tiles are almost nearly all on ( they ran out due to having to cut more than they thought would be needed for the sloping walls) but fortunately it is a new tile design and the tile company has more of them in stock so the rest will be picked up on Monday. The floor tiles are down and grouted and have been left to dry so they have had a day off today. We have been bannished to the dinning room this past week as the contractors need to use the upstairs landing for working in. I have manage to get quite a few photos of work in progress once they had left for the day.
I haven't been able to get into my craft room much whilst all this has been going on but some new stamps and pens I ordered arrived in the post so I was able to have a play with them downstairs without making any mess.
The stamps are from Art Impressions Water colour range and I have been watching their videos on my Ipad on how to use them. I'm quite pleased with my first attempt using The Barn stamp and various foliage to make the background. I haven't used the same colours but I think it looks the part.
Not sure what I want to do with it yet so have just placed a purple card framework in front to pick out the barn door colour. I'm going to try the Rose cottage next.