Again I coloured the image in first and then went in search of a paper to match in my stash! Fortunately I found this holly one by Popcorn the Bear Christmas selection (a freebie from Crafters Companion) which did just that. Phew!
I followed the sketch over at Merry Monday and used Glitter red card stock for the circle and the paper pieced heart on the digi. Berries are tiny 3mm gemstones which took absolutely ages to stick on in the right position. I nearly had a catastrophe right at the end as I dropped a gem (with glue on) and of course if fell glue side down just where I didn't want it and left a nasty glue mark! Fortunately I was using a Martha Stewart fine-tip glue pen and after the mark had dried I was able to remove with an eraser. Double phew!! Ribbon from my stash and a play with my new Britannia Dies for the sentiment. They cut and turn out like a dream.
Entering into the following challenges:
Lady Anne's Christmas Progressive Challenge #5: Use image by Eureka Stamps.
Crafty Hazelnuts Extra #6: Anything goes.
The Shabby Tea Room #171: Ruffles and ribbons.
Merry Monday #67: Use sketch.
Eureka Stamps Challenge: Anything goes.