Friday, August 27, 2010

While I was away!

While I was away Faye snuck an award to me.



There are a few rules attached.


Firstly to thank the person that gave the award. Thankyou Faye for thinking of me.


Next to tell you 3 things about myself so here goes.


1. I hate the colour black. I once had a car sales man try to sell me a black car, x demo with 1,000 miles on the clock but on being told the colour I refused to even go into the car compound and look at it! I ended up with silver model with 17,000 miles on the clock. I loved that car.


2. I hate Jeans. I don't own a pair, never have and never will. I mean how can you possibly accessorise with a pair of jeans!! Nope. I don't do jeans end of story.


3. I can't stand pictures hanging on a wall wonky. I have been known to straigten pictures up hanging in hotel receptions and in resturants. Have had some funny looks but what the heck a picture has to be straight right!


Lastly to pass onto 5 other people.


Terry Ouloub. A gorgeous lady who loves colour as much as I do.

Catherine. A fellow cat lover.

Val. We have so much in common.

Shelly. Also a fellow cat lover.

Ceeyra. A young lady who never lets life get her down.

6 comments:

Faye said...

Mwah, mwah! xxx

Fiona said...

I can see where the OCD comes into play then Faye!! I go to a calass every Wednesday night and for thepast 2 years when we come come out we can see in the hall window of the house right next to the hall we use and the there is a crooked picture which has obviously never even been dusted let alone straightened and it really annoys us so I can I see why you would want to straighten up the odd picture!!

Fi
x

Margreet said...

Congrats on your award Mrs. A!..you deserve it.......so sweet from your Faye!
Have a fab weekend!
xxx Margreet

Val said...

Wow - thank you so much for my award - I will defintely pass it on.
Hugs
Valxx

Catherine said...

Thank you so much for my award ! It is so sweet of you ! I am like you, can't stand a wonky picture... Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Do What You Love said...

Congratulations on your award, Mrs. A. Your blog IS beautiful and always carries that extra something to it - always a pleasure to visit with you. Thank YOU for thinking of me and awarding this to me - I love it when people think of me! I'll probably carry it! :-)