Saturday, January 04, 2020

Marching In!

So where were we up to! Oh yes:

On the Tenth day of Christmas my True Love/Not sent to me a Platoon of Penguins.
Now what am I supposed to do with this lot.  At least they are not singing. I wonder if they fancy a spot of mining. I could always say there is fish down there!
Hmm. No one has made a bee line for the lift shaft. 


Penguins, igloos and sentiment all freebie magazine stamps. Coloured using my Graph'it marker pens. Silver edging from my stash. 

On the Eleventh day of Christmas my True Love/Not sent to me a gift wrapped box. Oh joy of joys my True love  loves me after all. I knew he wouldn't let me down.  
 I can hardy wait to see what is inside.  Oooooo lots of sparkle. Can only mean one thing. He has bought me something sparkly a necklace maybe or a bracelet or earings even .  Shall we open the box and see?
I can't think what it can be.

My True Love, Loves Me Not. A paper chain of sparkly penguins was not what I anticipated. 


 Cute as they are.

On the Twelfth day of Christmas  the last batch of Penguins arrived.  The decorations are all down now, the elves have departed (probably because the bottle of bourbon is empty and the chocolates all eaten) so it only behoves me and the wrteched Penquins left  to say:



Entering into the following challenges:
Christmas Kickstart #27 Penguin Parade.

Thankyou to everyone who joined in the penguin fun with offers of fish and homes for them to go to. You are all fabulous blogging friends and long may it continue. 
I am taking this lot off to the cinema. Hopefully I can sneak out the back once the film has started. 



26 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Thanks for a wonderfully entertaining series. I really laughed out loud when I saw what was in the box!

LesleyG said...

Great finale! Take them to see Happy Feet. Happy New Year xxx

Suze said...

Good idea to sneak out the back. Although I think they might notice you bringing in all those penguins! I have enjoyed the episodes of the penguins. Hope Little L'th hasn't left your place in too much disarray. I look forward to him returning next December (although I bet you aren't!)

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome, love the inside of the box as well...Great make.xx

Margreet said...

What a grand finale with those cute penguins. Enjoyed all episodes. Those bow ties perfectly fits all penguins!!
Harry is out of the Christmas tree and is sitting in my craft room again. He sends his best wishes to you and to Little L'th.
xxx Margreet

Di said...

Brilliant! Make sure you take them to watch 'March of the Penguins' or 'Happy Feet' - better chance of sneaking out whilst they're engrossed!

Happy New Year!

Hugs

Di xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Mrs A these cards are stunning. I love those penguins. What will you take them to see at the cinema Frozen 2? Have a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

Jo said...

Fabulous & so fun! Love all your makes x

Chris said...

Happy New Year to you too Mrs A!
Thanks for the entertainment with your hordes of penguins, great fun and fabulous creations too. I'm just a bit worried that after paying for that lot to get into the cinema you'll have blown all your craft stash money for the entire year or is there a concession for large groups of penguins?
xx

ionabunny said...

I think you should send some of these over to Jo at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. She won't take 12, cos it's a christmas challenge, but I'm sure you could drop off 10 or 11. Love the new year card. Impressive positioning of the flock. Hugz https://christmaskickstartchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/12/the-christmas-kickstart-challenge-27.html

Jane Willis said...

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the penguins are breeding.... https://onionsandpaper.blogspot.com/2020/01/dont-tell-mrs-a.html

terrie said...

It was a pleasure to read about your adventure with the penguins, maybe with warmer weather they will return to colder places...
Happy New Year Mrs. A

Donna said...

Those penguins are too cute, and like the New years box. Fun post to read!

Mia said...

Beautiful penguins, Valery. I think they could accompaying you watching the Happy Feet! Kisses!!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Another fun post and you finished the Penguin's saga so well! :D The last card is adorable! Fabulous all the three creations, brilliant solutions to fit your cards with all those penguins, I wouldn't been able to do so.
Hugs!

pinky said...

LOl. You write a great post Valery!! Loving your glittery penguins and can hear them marching from here! Great fun! Happy New Year to you xx

Kathleen said...

Congratulations on surviving another onslaught of penguins, at least you have made 12 little penguins happy.
Great set of cards especially like the last one that fits the sentiment, clever.

Kath x

brenda said...

As always a lovely creation. So sorry my eye problems have prevented me visiting lately but wanted to wish you a Happy and Crafty New Year.

B x

Aquarius said...

Brilliant - the ongoing saga has been so entertaining. Surely you wouldn't really abandon them in the cinema LOL!!! All the best for 2020

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Golly those penguins certainly are getting everywhere!! Brilliant creations, they are all supe, Love Hazelxx

Sandra H said...

Aww a story teller adding to your talents just love this post xx

ionabunny said...

So cool to see so many penguins on parade Mrs A. Love those fold up ones. Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz

Dotty Jo said...

Oh, my goodness! Just look at all those penguins! So glad you sent them over to The Christmas Kickstart Challenge - great fun, Jo x

EmmaT said...

oh, oh, oh i LUVVVV the penguin chain and such an ingenious idea, but they are all gorgeous penguin projects. Emmax

KandA said...

BRILLIANT Mrs A, I've loved all of your penguins especially the paper chain xx

Lia said...

I missed your gorgeous penguin designs and I think they are just adorable!!
Wow, such great ideas with just ONE stamp!
Lia xx