Now I didn't have any Angel dies, stamps or digis to hand or used christmas card fronts. Also didn't want to make fairy cards again so I pulled the ace from out of my sleeve that we decided to use for this yr which is Anything Goes if you can't follow the theme.
Whilst having my massive sort out of my Craft Room (which took most of January up and it's amazing/shocking what stash you find hidden) I came across a bundle of unfinished cards from at least 4 yrs ago when 'The Craft Barn' had it's bricks and mortar shop and I used to go to a lot of their craft classes. This particular day was to use one stencil only and as many different mixed media elements as possible to make a card with. We managed to do eight cards each but had no time to finish off each card so we were given the card blanks, design card and envelopes to take home with us and finish off at our leisure. Oh well better late than never. Here are just four of the
I'm really pushing the boat out here to remember exactly what we used on all of the cards. This first one used the Imagination Crafts 'PS Wisteria (used on all of them) and gilding flakes glue and Gilding Flakes rubbed over the stencil. I see here though I had the stencil turned the wrong way round. Oops! Card base is dark brown card stock on a cream card blank. I added the star gold stickers and the sentiment to finnish.
Second card used vellum over pale blue card stock on a white textured card blank. We used White Glitter glue (stencil right way round this time) and then a random sprinkling of Beadazzles whilst still wet. Winter Wishes sentiment was part of a set that came free in a craft magazine. Punched out using my SU Extra-Large Modern label.
Third card uses Imagination Crafts Sparkle Medium on Acetate. Firstly we coated a panel thinly with white sparkle medium which we left to one side to dry whilst we started on another of the fronts. Once the panel was dry we laid the stencil over the top (sparkle side up and oopsy the stencil is the wrong way again) and spread with green Sparkle Medium. Base is white card blank with emerald green cardstock panel underneath the acetate. The sentiment is a left over from christmas makes and uses a die and sentiment by Tonic on silver card stock raised with 3D pads. (It shows up clearly IRL)
Last card we were given a precut bauble die on thick Kraft card stock and a matching silver die cut for the hanger. We coated first with Turquoise sparkle medium left to dry and then used just part of the Wisteria stencil to make the design on the bauble using white medium. Again left to dry and then liberally coated in Ultra Thick embossing powder. I do remember that we gave our baubles several coats until the surface was totally smooth so we probably made this one first and went back to it several times during the course of the day. I simply attached to the front of the card with 3D pads and added the silver sentiment sticker to match.Here they all are together so another 4 cards to add to my 2018 pile.