This first card uses a Tonic die from the current monthly Tonic Craft Kit which I subscribe to. I was so pleased when I opened the box and found the theme was butterflies. The kit makes up into an easel card and there are several elements to the actual butterfly. Here I have used the main die cut piece with the easel base. I die cut the butterfly using cream card stock and then coloured using a silver marker pen which has given it a lovely metallic looking finish. I then die cut 3 further butterflies using pink, purple and peach cardstock and painstakingly paper pieced the individual waste bits from the die back into place.
Now on my last card again I wouldn't ask you to ty anything I haven't attempted myself so I have managed all seven elements of the challenge. I see that 5 of you have managed this too.
1. Butterfly. (The negative pink and cream card from cutting the Easel card above).
2. Pattern papers. ('Sew Pretty' Aspire Crafts / 'Boutique Chic' Paper Crafter Mag ).
3. Paper pieced.( Using same technique as above piecing from behind with ds tape).
4. Pearls. ( Silver pearls from my stash).
5. Pink. (Pink cardstock adhered to front of card ).
6. Peach. (One of the colours in the Fun Fur Braided wool used for the trim).
7. Purple. ( One of the other colours in the Fun Fur along with the papers.).
The 'Love' is actually the second one I peeled off the sheet. Heaven knows where the first one went to. I looked high and low for it . It will turn up in the wash no doubt.!!
You have until Tuesday 27th Febraury to play along with the current challenge.