I used torn up kitchen paper towel with mod podge to cover the tubes.
Once dry I gave them a coat of tester pot paint which I had left over from a previous project.
The paper towel gives a nice textured finish .
I used up scraps of lace , ribbon bow, pre cut flower die cuts
pearls, mother of pearl buttons and cream cord from my stash.
Butterflies were cut using Cheery Lynn Exotic Butterflies #2 DL 113AB
Made as a project for my Butterfly challenge #2.
In use with my Promarkers all nicely kept in their colour ranges.
Fluff will be so proud of me.!!
Entering into the following challenges:
Oldie But A Goodie # Buttons. (buttons and lace from my stash 15yrs plus.)
Everybody Art #267Ribbon or lace.
Pixie's Crafty Workshop #113 Use up your snippets. (Every thing was a snippet).
Tuesday Throwdown # Anything Goes.
Through The Craft Room Door # Anything goes.