Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Quad Easel Card.

It is a new challenge over on the butterfly blog. 


As usual there is a full tutorial for you to follow over on the butterfly blog under the card shapes page.

Here is my inspiration for you. I have used the following from the wheel.
Quad Easel Card/Quartz (gems)/Quinacridone/Quince/Butterflies.
Papers used are from The Works and the green design paper is from a paper pad Webster's Pages 'Best Friends'. Sentiments are all by Julie Hickey. The butterflies are the Whidbey/Theo dies by Poppy stamps.  Gems and plain cardstock from my stash. 


Card shown  folded flat for postage. 

Showing One easel up for display.

This really is a nice card to make for any occasion I hope you will  come and play and  give it a try. 
The challenge is running again for 3 weeks and will therefore finish on Tuesday 3rd August at (8pm GMT). 

Stay Safe.



12 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Mrs A this is a gorgeous card. I just love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

This is a stunner Valery, beautiful papers and a brilliant folded design. It looks so complicated, I'm very boring with my shapes and never try these sorts of cards as I'm hopeless at measuring, I'm always in awe of those who can create them, hope all is peaceful for you, Kate x

Margreet said...

Wow, beautiful but it looks rather complicated. Perhaps I will give it a try????
xxx Margreet

Sue said...

What a cracker Mrs A! it's fabulous hugs Sue x

Craftychris said...

Ooh this is a beautiful card - gorgeous colours and the card shape is amazing! Too scary for me to try! Take care. Hugs. xxxxxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow!!! It's a gorgeous easel card, so different and very intriguing! Surely the recipient will be amazed!! Love the sweet colours!
It seems a bit difficult for me, but I will read all the tutorial.

Chris said...

WoW! Stunning fold and beautiful papers, this looks amazing.
xx

Carol S. said...

A brilliant design Mrs A. Love the papers and the butterflies are gorgeous.
Thank you for your lovely message on my blog. My sister is hoping to be home next week, with a carer as she has got a problem with her left arm. Sadly I live over 200 miles away but I have arranged to go down when I am going for my son's wedding. We talk every day and her speech is getting better. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Donna said...

This is absolutely amazing Mrs. A! Words can not describe how beautiful it is!

cotnob said...

A fabulous card, I've seen lots of triple easel cards but not many quad - lovely papers, so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Donna Ellis said...

ValeryAnne, your imagination holds no bounds. I would NEVER have thought of doing anything like this - 4 easels in one! It's beautiful, as are the papers in your creation. Wishing you a great weekend! hugs, de

Lia said...

This easelcard really is a 'whopper'!! Amazing shape to make when i have a bit more free time to spend...
Lia xx